"Its not gonna work." Katsuki says to me.

"You might be right, but, I don't care." I say with a small shrug.

"Well you should care because there is no way out of this unless we do what they want us to do." Katsuki says to me annoyed.

"Do you really want to try and talk things over with me?" I ask him as I raise an eyebrow.

"No." Katsuki says to me.

"That's what I thought." I say and I look at the door knob and just my horrible luck, there's no lock on this side.

After a few minutes I sit down at the table.

"Why are you always pissed off at me?" Katsuki asks me.

"Because you bullied Izu, I don't like people who bully my brother." I say as I mold my water into different shapes.

"Well I don't anymore so why do you still get pissed off at me?" Katsuki asks me.

"You try blowing me up at random times, you get angry at me for no reason and your overly cocky." I say to him as I start getting irritated. "And why the hell aren't you mad now? Every time I see you its, I'm gonna kill her, die, and all that shit and you try blowing me up." I say to him and he just smirks.

"Your so dense." Katsuki says to me.

I roll my eyes as I put my head in my arms that are resting on the table. "Why am I the dense one?" I ask him.

The door opens and I smirk at Katsuki whose jaw gapes open shocked as a guy walks in and then I realize, he's not a camera guy. He's a hero.

"Ah shit." I say as he walks over to us.

"Talk your differences out." He orders us.

"If you haven't noticed, we've been working on it." I say to him.

"One of you rewired the camera and all we see is feedback of you Ray, walkinv around trying to find a weak spot." The hero says to us.

"Yeah, so we wouldn't feel pressured to talk by people watching us." Katsuki says to him and I look at him mildly shocked.

"So did you two do this together?" The hero asks.

"No, it was me, I rewired the camera and all that shit." I say and Katsuki looks at me shocked and I know I'm gonna get into trouble.

"You shouldn't have done that." The hero says to me.

"I don't care that I shouldn't have done that, I did it anyways." I say to him.

He lectures me and I ignore the lecture and after he's done, he's out of breath and very annoyed at me.

I notice Katsuki escaped and I smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" The hero asks me.

"Katsuki escaped, my plan succeeded." I say and the hero looks around the room shocked and as soon as I'm in his blind spot I make a run for it and I succeed at getting out.

I run down the halls past the higher up kids and they watch as the hero chases after me.

"Get her!" The kids yell.

"FUCK NO!" I yell and I make a sharp turn and I slide but continue running while the hero goes face first into the lockers.

I get out of U.A. and I run and run until some grabs me and I'm pulled into an alleyway with the person covering my mouth.

The hero runs past along with some other hero's and once the person is sure I'm out if danger, he let's me go.

"What the hell?" I ask and I see it be Katsuki.