Prologue

Welcome to the Prologue. Enjoy. Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  

Jimin's POV

I open my eyes to an empty bed. I sat up and search around.

"Yoongi."
"In the kitchen," I heard.

I got up and left the bedroom and walk to the kitchen I saw Yoongi cooking and there was a table of food on the table.

"Hey there. How was your nap," Yoongi said.
"It was good."

I saw Yoongi walk toward me and kissed me.

"Seem like you been working hard lately. So I made dinner," Yoongi said.
"You made all of my favorites."
"Yup. Kimichi stirs fry and strawberries," he said.
"Aww. Thank you."

I sat down and ate the food.

"So good."
"I know how much energy you waste on taking care of the Harmony and Melody," Yoongi said.
"But I don't mind. I mean they are our girls."
"Yes, they are. We did a good job and now they are four," he said.

Yoongi and I have been married for four years. It was a long story but I believe that our story would be kept from the public and our girls, I want to be the one to tell them.

"When do you think you tell the girls," Yoongi said.
"About the fact they're half Atlantean half-human. And that your father uses to live in the underwater city of Atlantis but now is a human who happens to own a marine hospital and aquarium. I want to tell them in my own time."
"I know how it feels besides it was different now. You can't keep hiding this from them. They never even met their grandfather, King Triton. Don't you think that they want to meet their grandfather," Yoongi said.

What Yoongi is saying is true. I mean Father always wanted to meet the girl but I couldn't for my family's protection. (Harmony on the left and Melody on the Right)

 (Harmony on the left and Melody on the Right)