Shdjsjbwdjjwoqjdndu (because I don't know what to call it)

So Harry's been bugging me since the whole Draco thing. Like, he WON'T stop talking about it.

I stood in Fred and George's room where Harry is staying and packed everything into my trunk while Harry lounges on the bed with Jasper purring on his chest.

I picked up a shirt and folded it neatly, gently placing it into my trunk.

"So, about Draco -" Harry began, speaking from the bed.

"Harry!" I moaned making my shirt crumble into a heap at the bottom of my trunk.

"What?" He asked innocently, looking up at me with those green orbs behind his circle glasses that just add to his hotness - huuuuush -as he gently strokes Jasper.

"Listen, enough about Draco, I've already agreed it was fishy," I said, looking at him, I used the side of my trunk to support me as I leaned over it, staring intently at my boyfriend.

I still find the term of him being my boyfriend strange, even though when it rolls off my tongue it gives me undying pleasure of knowing he's all mine. Those green eyes are mine, those lips are mine. And dang, that hella fine body is mi- I seriously need to contain my thoughts.

"But what about when he said, 'don't forget to keep that one safe'?" Harry said, sitting up so abruptly that Jasper slid down to his feet, Jasper gave him a look of irritation and dug her claw into his leg in annoyance. Harry winced it pain, but still continued. "That sounded to me like Borgin's got another one of the broken objects, and Malfoy wants both."

"Mmmm," I replied, not really paying attention as I shoved a pair of socks next to the crumbled up shirt. "You reckon?"

"Yeah, I do," Harry said. "Malfoy's father's in Azkaban. Don't you think Malfoy'd like revenge?"

I glanced at Harry and sighed.

"What can he do about it?" I asked, stroking Jasper as he figured I'd be more gentle.

"That's my point, I don't know," Harry said, slightly frustrated, he fell back down on the bed and closed his eyes, listening to the rummaging as I lost my wand in the depths of the messy trunk. "I talked about this with Ron and Hermione."

"I'm sure you did," I muttered, throwing everything out in hopes of finding my wand. "Where the heck is that stupid stuck." I groaned under my breath.

"But, Pennelope, I know he's up to something. And I think we should take it seriously. His father's a Death Eater and -"

"Aha!" I shouted, pulling out my wand like a piece of gold. "Gotcha you little sucker!" I looked back at Harry to see his eyes wide and his lout open in a look of absolute shock.

"What's wrong?" I asked, becoming slightly worried. "Is everything all right? I know your scar's not hurting..."

"He's a Death Eater," Harry said quietly, slowly looking over at me. "He's a Death Eater." He said louder. "He's replaced his father as a Death Eater!"

"Malfoy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Look, I want to believe you. But Malfoy? He's sixteen."

"In Madam Malkin's. she didn't touch him, but he yelled and jerked his arm away from her when she went to roll up his sleeve. It was his left arm. He's been branded with the Dark Mark."

The two of us looked over at the door as a creaking of wood rang out, the door opened and Hermione and Ron peeked in. They both rolled their eyes as they realized Harry's going at it again and quickly left.

"I think he just wanted to get out of there, Harry," I said, but I'm starting to be convinced. I just don't want him to be one, I don't know why though. I've hated him all these years.