Draco suspicious

Harry and I walked through the Weasley's garden hand in hand

"I heard Bill saying that Ollivander's and the ice cream shops in Diagon Alley are closed or something," Harry said beside me. "Shops empty."

I sighed and looked at the ground.

"Booklists have arrived," Harry said suddenly, trying to rid the silence that followed after my sigh.

"Yeah, I know," I said, smiling slightly at him.

"And guess what," Harry said, shoving me with his shoulder. I laughed and grinned at him.

"What?"

"I'm Quidditch Captain," Harry said softly, tapping my nose.

"That gives you equal status with prefects," I said. "You can sneak me into those special bathrooms!"

"You do that yourself," Harry said. "Remember -"

"Shhhh!" I hissed, turning a deep shade of red at the thought of what happened in fourth year. "But I'm proud of you."

I looked across the garden to see Bill and Fleur together, she's stroking his nose and he's smiling like an idiot.

I look at Harry and made a vomiting gesture, he laughed and pulled me behind a tree as the couple looked around.

We both laughed quietly and looked into each others eyes. I blushed and quickly looked down. I glance back up to see Harry watching me with a soft smile on his lips.

All I can think about is how lucky I am. I'm also thinking about having those lips aggressively kissing mine while no one can interrupt up so we can - HUSH!!!! They don't want to know that Penny!!

We arrived at Diagon Alley, I stared at the stores sadly. Instead of the bright colors in them, they're all dull, all the windows are covered in purple Ministry of Magic posters.

There's a number of stalls along the street, I walked up to one and read the banner.

AMULETS

Effective Against Werewolves, Dementors, and Inferi

"One for you little girl?" A seedy-looking little wizard said. "Protect your pretty neck?"

I was about to answer before someone grabbed my arms and led me away.

"She's fine," Harry said to the man, making me walk away from the stands. "I have to go get something with Hermione, okay? Be safe."

He pecked my lips and followed Hermione down the street, which left me with Ron.

"It's been a while sing is been just you and I," I said, putting an arm around the ginger.

"I don't think it's ever been just you and I," Ron said.

"Well, what d'you wanna do?" I asked, looking at the red haired idiot.

"Lets just wait till they come back," Ron said, sitting down on a bench.

Few minutes later

"What took you so long?" I grumbled at Harry, who helped me off the bench. He looks really happy, like, really really happy.

"I needed Hermione's help to get something," Harry shrugged. "Shall we go to Madam Malkin's, Pennelope Princess?"

"We shall, Prince Potter," I said, taking his outstretched arm and walking towards the shop with Hermione and Ron trailing behind.

" . . . Not a child, in case you haven't noticed, mother. I am perfectly capable of doing my shopping alone."

A voice said as we entered.