Draco?

{sorry if this chapter is horrible}

For the rest of the week Harry has been doing exceptionally well in Potions. By the forth lesson Slughorn wouldn't stop raving about Harry's abilites, saying that he has rarely taught anyone so talented.

Neither Ron, Hermione or I seemed delighted about this, and Harry is my boyfriend. I'm not angry at Harry, I'm more frustrated with myself for failing.

Harry had offered to share the book with us, Ron was delighted, but he couldn't really read the hand writing. Hermione was fussing about using what she calls the "official" instructions. And I decided against using the book because I felt like cheating. I also want to work by the correct instructions and not someone else's instructions.

Also, because of Harry's new book, he hasn't been studying very hard, he's always talking about either Draco or he's reading that book, luckily the teachers have been giving more homework, so that gets his mind off the subjects.

"And, Pennelope, there's what looks like spells in the book! I bet the Prince made them up himself," Harry beamed, shoving the book onto my lap.

"You know, the so called 'Half Blood Prince' can also be a girl," I said, running my hand over the messy writing. "It can be a girl, the handwriting looks more like a girls then a boy's . . . But then there's Ron. . ."

Ron scowled at me while I cracked a smile.

"The Half-Blood Prince, he was called," Harry said. "How many girls have been Princes?"

I couldn't argue with him there, I closed the book and handed it back over to him. Not too long ago Harry had asked me on a date, but we've been quite busy lately we haven't really had time.

"It's five to eight, I'd better to, I'll be late for Dumbledore," Harry said, leaning towards me and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "Be safe."

"Good luck!" I called after him. "We'll wait up, we want to hear what he teaches you!"

"Hope it goes okay," Ron said.

"Have a jolly time," Hermione said, too focused on her work.

Harry looked back over to me, his black hair swishing wilding as he jerked his hand back in forth in a wave.

Then he left the common room.

"I'm gonna go for a walk while Harry's in his lesson," I said, pulling all of my loose papers into one pile and shoving them into my bag.

"Do as Harry said and be careful," Hermione said, looking up at me.

I gave her a nod and made my way to the portrait hole.

After walking the halls for a while I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into a classroom. My heart jerked and fear surged through me.

Then I saw who pulled me, and anger replaced my fear in an instant.

"What the hell!" I yelled, my want pointed at the throat of Draco Malfoy.

"Please, it's not what you think," Draco rasped out, his hands up by his head in surrender. "Look, I want to be friends -"

I scoffed loudly, my wand digging deeper. "You ruined that chance five years ago -"

"I know, I know. I know I was an ass," Draco sighed. "I know the others won't take to me as easily -"

"What makes you think I will?"

"I need you to reassure me," Draco said sadly, I stared at him confused. "I need you to reassure me that there's a reason to come back."