Never

Kevin's POV

How could someone do that to her?

As I looked at Amelia, it made me more and more mad. I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to leave for a few minutes.

I don't want to punch something and scare her.

Who in their right mind would do that? That's taking away her innocence.
That's taking away her childhood.
That's freaking disgusting.

I glanced back at Amelia before closing the door.

I went down the hall and into my workout room.
I looked around for my boxing gloves, but I couldn't find them.

As I walked to the punching bag, I thought about what Amelia's foster dad did to her.

I threw a punch at the bag, it moved a little, but not enough to satisfy me.

"I was molested for three months."

I punched the bag continuously. It hurt like hell and I could feel my skin scraping, but all I wanted to do was kill him.

I wanted to hurt him way more than he hurt her.

I wanted him to feel how she felt, a thousand times worse.

But I can't do that, because I don't know who he is.

But I know that I can picture him and beast his *ss like this, so that's what I'm doing.

-
-
-
-
-

"Kevin! What did you do?!" Tina yelled at me.

"Where's Amelia?"

"Kevin! What happened to your hands?!"

"Where's Amelia?"
Tina stopped looking at my hands and then looked up at me.

"She left." I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What do you mean, she left? Where did she go?" I faced Tina and she shrugged.

"She looked upset."
I moved from in front of Tina and ran upstairs.

When I got to my room, I noticed there was a piece of paper on the bed.

I walked to it and grabbed it.

Dear Kevin,

I'm sorry I told you that. I should've kept it to myself. You're the only other person I told. I just thought you'd be more understanding. But I guess not. I can't be here anymore. I'm going back home.
Not now, because I know my dad is home, but I'll be leaving soon. I know you're disgusted with me now and I am too. I'm disgusted with myself. So I'm leaving, to make it better. Im sorry for everything.

~Amelia

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "Disgusted?"

I took out my phone from my joggers and called her.
It rang, then went straight to voicemail.

I decided to text her.

To Amelia😏: You misunderstood me completely. Come back so I can explain.

Amelia😏: I can't.

Me: Why not?

Amelia😏: because, I needed a shoulder to cry on, and you left. You left me alone when I just told you my biggest secret.

Me: I didn't want you to see me that mad. When I get mad it's not pretty.

Amelia😏: I wouldn't have cared Kevin. That's what you don't understand. I needed you. I don't care if you were mad or not.