Lonely

Kevin's POV

Kevin's POV

"Kevin! Stop!" Tina shook me.
I pushed her off of me and stumbled out of the club.

"Stop! You're going to get yourself killed!" She yelled after me.

I stopped and turned to her.

"Shut up! D-Don't tell....me what t-to do!" I yelled as tears rushed down my face.

"If I want to die, let me f*cking die! No one will care anyway."
I felt someone grab my hand and I turned around.

"I will care. Don't do this to yourself. Okay? I love you, and I want you alive."

"I'm not leaving anymore, okay? I promise."
-
-
-
-
"Wake up uglyness! It's like five in the evening!" I felt a pillow collide with my face and I glared at Tina.

"Leave me alone." I growl at her.

"Just cuz your little play friend left you two days ago, don't mean you gotta be a dick. She moved on. Have you not seen the news?" She snapped back.

"Tina!" I heard Dylan yell.

"Aight! Damn! Tell him to get that stick from out his *ss! We're here to help him, but I'm starting to not want too." She yelled back at him.

"No one asked you to help me. I don't need your f*cking help!" I snapped as I threw the pillow back at her.

"Okay! Both of y'all! Chill out!" Dylan yelled before dragging Tina out and slamming my door shut.

She didn't leave me. Whatever the f*ck Tina's talking bout, It's a reasonable explanation. I just don't know it yet.

Amelia's POV

"No. Elijah I can't. I won't!"
I tell my little brother as I cry in his arms, outside of the local grocery shop we were shopping at.

"But mum needs you." He tells me.
I heard clicking sounds, that sounded like cameras.

"Let's go." I tell him as I wipe my face and rush to his car.

Elijah follows behind quickly and gets into the passenger seat.

He put the bags in the back seat and held my hand once he turned around.

"I'm not leaving your side. He's not gonna hurt you." Elijah reassured me.

But he didn't know that he already did.
He already hit me and touched me and more but Elijah wasn't there. He was at school.

He took my phone and he broke it because I threatened to call the police.

That's the reason I haven't been able to get back to Kevin.