Chapter nine.

I LIVE WAKING UP AND SEEING THAT I GAINED READERS THANK YOU.

I snapped awake. It was dark outside, and i was laying on Michael.

He must've felt me wake up. "You okay?" He asked, running his hands up and down my back.

I nodded. "Just a nightmare." I said quietly.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, and Michael pulled me onto him. "Tell me about it." He ordered.

"I don't want to." I remarked.

"Well," Michael said, running his hands up and down my arms and staring into my eyes. "I might have to punish you if you don't."

I smiled. "You'll have to catch me first." I said, jumping up and running up the stairs.

"How old are we? six?" Michael asked, smiling up at me from the bottom level.

"No. Just come get me." I said, leaning on the railing on the staircase.

Michael sighed. "Alright." He said, running up the stairs.

I dashed into an empty room that had another staircase going down. I ran down it, and saw a pool.

I turned around and saw Michael behind me "Don't you dare." He said, smiling.

I looked at the pool and back at Michael. Was it worth it? All i had on was a bra and underwear.

I ran forward and dove into the pool. All i heard was Michael scream "Son of a bitch!" As i entered the water.

I came up for air. "Come get me." I teased, splashing him.

Michael jumped in the pool after me, and swam over to me.

"Hey babe." He whispered in my ear, grabbing me from behind.

"Hey..." I said putting my hands over his.

"Why would you take it this far?" I could feel his hot breath in my ear, and im not gonna lie; it was really turning me on.

"I thought it would be fun... But we just ended up wet." I laughed

Michael pulled me closer to him. I could feel his bulge in my back. "It wasn't fun. Now we're in a pool." He whispered.

I smiled to myself. "Yeah, so?" I asked.

I felt Michael let go of me and go underwater. I turned around to look for him, but couldn't find him.

All of the sudden i felt something go under me. It was Michael. I was on his shoulders, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Shh little girl." Michael said.

I saw an older man, about the age of seventy, come to Michaels back yard. "I heard screaming." He said in a grumpy tone.

"We're fine, Mr. Jenkins. Thank you." Michael said.

"Where are your parents?" he asked.

"My parents are on a trip." Michael told him.

"Well keep it down." Mr. Jenkins said, walking back to his house.

"Crotchety neighbor." Michael commented.

"Ill say. So back to before." I said, still on Michael's shoulders.

He knocked me back off of him, and i made a big splash. "Asshole." I said when i came up.

Michael smiled and got out of the pool. He then offered me his hand to help me up, and pulled me onto the concrete with one arm.

"Jeez." I commented.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Nothing. So what now?" I asked whiled wringing our my hair.

"Well, we should get our wet clothes off." Michael said. Obviously.

"Well i didn't bring another bra. I thought i would spend one night." I told him.

"That's okay. Ill put it in the dryer then we can go get more." Michael suggested.

I nodded and followed him inside. Michael took my underwear and have me another oversized T-shirt to wear. "Sorry, this is the only thing i have." He said, shrugging.

"Its fine. It smells like you so we're good." I said.

Michael laughed. "Good."

Michael was sitting on the couch and i was standing in front of him. He stood up, grabbed my torso, and pulled me down onto him.

I sat on his lap with my feet on his thighs. "Am I crushing you?" I asked, laughing.

"My dick slightly, but no. You're actually rather light." Michael murmured, playing with a strand of my blonde hair.

"You love cuddling, huh?"I asked.

"Mhm," Michael said, kissing me. "But I love something else even more." He added.

"What would that be?" I asked even though i knew.

"I think you know." Michael smirked.

"You said not until i was ready." I pointed out.

Michael held up his hands "i know, that's why we haven't."

I smiled to myself and snuggled up against Michael. I love teasing him.

HEY GUYS I WAS THINKING OF ADDING MICHAELS POINT OF VIEW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. COMMENT WHAT YOH THINK