Part Three

I woke up in a strange room. I knew it was morning, i could see the sun coming up outside. But I didn't know where I was and... Oh my god theres somebody next to me.

He's definitely male... And really muscular. I didn't remember anything from last night, and i didn't know why.

I couldn't move my head up to see who it was... His chin was on my head, and his arms were trapping me. His biceps were amazing.

I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking about this guy's arms. I should be thinking about who it is and why he's naked. NAKED?! WHAT!?! Oh yeah this is real. There's a naked guy in bed with me and i have no clue where i am. And I was just in my underwear.

Then, it all hit me like a freight train; i was with Michael. In his bed.

I calmed down and snuggled against him. Michael started moving his hands up and down my back.

"Good morning, beautiful. How was your night?" He asked.

"Good. How about you?" I asked him.

"Mine was amazing... With you by my si-ide. I opened my eyes to see your sweet fa-ace. Its a good morning beautiful day." He sang quietly.

"I love that song." I commented.

"I know. That's why I sang it for you." Michael told me.

I smiled.

"So tell me. Are we going to school today?" He asked.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, jumping out of bed.

I ran and grabbed my clothes, throwing them on. "Lets go!" I urged.

"Im coming." Michael said, putting on boxers and pawing through his hamper.

After he FINALLY found clothes, we walked outside and got on his motorcycle.

I hugged closer to Michael, and put my chin on his shoulder. This was so cool. Everything was flying by so fast.

We pulled into our high school.

"So I'm guessing you want me to leave now?" He asked.

"No. Walk in with me." I told him.

Michael raised his eyebrows.

"Come on." I said, taking his hand and walking to the doors.

"Allow me." Michael said, opening the door for me.

I had a huge smile on my face as we walked in. Everyone was whispering as we walked by.

I glanced up at Michael. He had that smirk on his face.

He dropped me off at Calculus, and held both my hands in front of the door, where a huge group of people stood.

"Have fun in Calc, my love." Michael said, pulling me in for a kiss.

We kissed for about ten seconds, then he kissed my cheek, my nose, my jaw, and walked down the hallway.

I practically floated into class.

"Oh my god, Emily there is a crazy rumor going around." Head cheerleader, Gina, told me.

"About?" I asked.

"You... And Michael Clifford." She spat his name as if it was poison. "The rumor is... You slept at his house last night." She whispered the last part.

I took a deep breath. Should I? "Its true. I slept at Michael's house last night." i did.

Gina gasped. There goes my reputation. "Really?"

"Yeah." I responded.

"Him?" She spat the word.

"Yes him. And FYI i actually like him." I turned around and walked to my desk with the swoosh of my ponytail in Gina's face.

Class went by pretty quick. The bell rang, ending first period and i walked out of the class.

I saw Michael and i couldn't help it. A huge grin spread across my face.

He picked me up, spun me around once, and set me back down with a kiss. "I missed you." He murmured, pressing against me.

"I missed you too." I murmured back.

The next two classes flew by. And then came the class i was most dreading: Lunch.

I walked in with Michael, knowing i couldn't sit with my usual clique. People stared and whispered as we walked by, holding hands.

We sat down, and started talking. "So how was Chem?" Michael asked.

"Boring." I answered.

He chuckled. "At least its over."

"For today." I laughed.

Rachel, Gina's evil sidekick, came over to me.

"You're officially off the cheer leading squad. Turn in your Pom-poms by Friday." She said in her soprano voice.

"What why?" I asked, confused.

She rolled her eyes. "I think you know."

"Um.. I actually don't." I responded.

"Oh please, Horstman don't play dumb with me." She snapped. "Its because of him." She spat the word like Gina did.

COULD EMILYS SOCIAL LIFE BE RUINED?! WHAT WILL SHE PICK?! MICHAEL OR THE SQUAD?! WHY AM I ASKING UOU ALL THESE QUESTIONS? IM THE AUTHOR