Part Two

Hey guys i hoped you liked part one! Here's part two

Michael and i walked hand and hand through the parking lot. "Where's your car?" I asked.

"Here." Michael gestured to a black motorcycle.

I thought he was kidding, but the look on his face told me he wasn't.

Michael lifted me up and set me on the motorcycle. "Here. You need this." He said, placing a too-big helmet on my head. He turned the key in the motorcycle, making it rev its engine. "Don't be scared." He told me, pulling out of the parking lot.

I had my arms wrapped around his chest. I could feel his muscles through his t-shirt, and his heartbeat. It was slow and steady. I squeezed tighter and Michael looked back at me.

"You okay back there?" He asked, smirking.

I nodded and he turned back around to face the road.

I laid my head on his shoulder blade and squeezed him tighter. This was amazing. When i touched him electricity surged through my body... It made me feel tingly. I've never felt this way around anyone before.

We pulled into a huge mansion, complete with a fountain out front. I gasped.

Michael smirked. "You like?" He asked.

"You live here?!". I asked, astounded.

"Yep." He answered casually, as if this wasn't the biggest house ever.

Michael leaned up against his motorcycle with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "You were holding on pretty tight there." He commented. "We're you scared?"

"No." Fuck

"Oh really?" He asked, with a grin on his face.

I blushed.

He came over to me, and pressed his body against mine. "I liked it." He whispered in his sexy Australian accent.

He took my hands. "Lets go inside before the neighbors see."

I nodded, and we walked into the mansion. He took me to the family room. "We can be here, or in my room." He told me.

"Your room." i said automatically.

He smirked again. "Awesome." And with that we ran up the giant spiral staircase to and equally giant bedroom.

"You can sit on the bed or watch a movie, or do whatever the hell you want. I'm going to go take a shower." He told me, walking out of the room.

I sat on his huge bed and flipped through the TV channels until i found the movie Liar Liar. I watched it for about 30 minutes, and Michael came back dripping wet, with nothing but a towel on.

I found myself staring in awe as the water dropped from his blue hair, down his perfect body, and disappeared in his waist.

He caught me staring. "Wet enough for you babe?" He winked.

I smiled and giggled slightly, watching Michael walk across the room and drop his towel.

My head snapped the other way. "I don't care If you look." He told me.

I kept my head pointed in the opposite direction. "Well i do." I said.

"Oh sweet, sweet Emily," Michael said getting under the covers with me in nothing but boxers. "so pure and innocent."

I felt heat rush to my face. "Im NOT innocent." i snapped.

"Oh yeah? Take off your skirt then." He said.

I did. "See? Im not innocent."

Michael threw his head back and laughed. "Come here." He said, laying my head of his collarbone.

"I'm not." I said quietly.

"Mhm." Michael murmured while playing with one of my blonde curls.

I sat up and took my shirt off. "See?" I said.

"I like this game." Michael commented.

I slapped his arm. "Hey!" He said, laughing.

I smiled and laid back down on him.

Michael had his arms around me. "Your hearts beating fast." He whispered.

And that was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep.