Chapter five

"Hello! Are you Michael?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma'am." Michael answered.

"You're her boyfriend." My dad said, looking Michael up and down.

"Yes he is." I spoke up.

"Out now." My dad said.

"Dad no, you can't do that!" I yelled.

"I can, and i will. Get out of my house." He ordered.

Michael turned to me. "I have to." He said sadly.

"If he's going so am i." I announced.

"No you're not." My father said sternly

"Watch me." I said, grabbing Michaels hand and running out the door. "Get on, get on!" I shouted, as i jumped on the back of his motorcycle.

He sped out of the driveway. "That was awesome!" I shouted over the wind.

"Yeah it was." Michael shouted back.

"To your house?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I remained quiet the whole rest of the drive.

When we got there i stared at the outside of the mansion. "Im scared."

"Of?" Michael asked.

"Whats going to happen." I responded quietly.

"Hey. You'll be fine. Is this about your parents?" Michael asked, looking concerned.

"Yes." I said, though my voice was hardly audible.

"It's gonna be okay, my love." Michael assured me.

Snowflakes started falling around us.

"Hey... Are you alright?" Michael asked.

My lip trembled, and i felt the tears in my eyes rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't find my voice to answer him, but i didn't have to. Michael pulled me close to him and hugged me. He swayed us back and forth for a minute.

"Let's get you out of the snow." Michael said, walking me inside with his arms still around me.

He took me up to his bedroom. "Here. Lay in the bed and warm up, love. I'll make you a cup of hot tea. Oh and you might want to change. Your clothes are wet." Michael told me. "Here wear this my love." He handed me one of his T-shirts.

Michael walked out, and i took off my clothes. I left my panties on, but took everything else off. I was debating wether i should take my bra off... But I did anyway. I figured Michael wouldn't care.

I climbed into the warm covers.

Michael came in minutes later with a cup of tea. "Here you are, love." He gave me the mug of tea.

"Thank you."

"There's no need to thank me, darling." Michael kissed my nose.

He gathered our clothes, and put them in the dryer.

He came back butt naked. I was staring at his crotch.. I couldn't help myself.

"Enjoy the show?" He asked.

I laughed.

"You can join me." He said, smirking.

Michael pulled my shirt over my head. "There we go." He said, pulling me into his lap.

He stroked my hair, humming softly. "Are you okay now?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Baby we can talk about anything." He told me. "I would do anything for you, my love."

"I just want you to hold me." I whispered.

"Anything." Michael responded, hugging me closer.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course i love you." Michael responded. "I love you more than the sun shines on the earth."

I looked up at Michael and he kissed me.

"I love you too." I told him.

OKAY ATTENTION THIS STORY IS RATED R FOR A REASON. YOU WILL SEE THAT IN THE NEXT PART