Chapter Eight.

I woke up on the couch in Michael's living room to the smell of bacon sizzling and Michael singing. I yawned and stretched.

"Good morning." Michael said walking over to me.

"Hey." I replied. God i feel like shit.

"You okay?" He asked.

"No." I answered.

"Why not?" Michael asked, sitting me on the couch and sitting beside me.

"I think i caught whatever you had." I explained.

"It wasn't the flu. It was a 24 hour bug. You'll be fine." Michael smiled at me, and kissed my mouth.

At first it was once, but then he got rougher.

Michael pushed me Back on the couch. He was on top of me kissing me roughly. "I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I replied after another kiss.

"Your breakfast is burning." Michael murmured.

"Well go get it babe." I laughed.

Michael jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

I went to follow him, but realized i only had a bra and underwear on. I threw on his plaid button up an went into the kitchen after him.

"Oh god Michael." I laughed as he tried his hardest to make pancakes.

"No go sit." He ordered.

"Let me help." I said, walking over to the oven.

"No." He stood in front of me, his body pressed against mine. "This is your breakfast. Go into the living room and watch the telly." Michael whispered, knowing i couldn't resist his accent.

"But-" i started.

Michael pressed a finger to my lips. "No. If you go sit now i will make it up to you later." He told me.

"How?" I asked.

"Just wait and see baby." Michael winked.

I walked back into the living room and turned on his favorite movie. Soon Forrest Gump was blaring through the speakers of the telly.

After a few minutes, Michael came into the living area with a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"Wow. Look at you." I laughed.

Michael smiled. "Amused are we?" He asked.

I nodded, giggling. "You didn't completely screw it up for once in your life."

"Gee, what a lovely thank you from my loving girlfriend." Michael said.

"I love your sarcastic-ness." I said, standing up to kiss him.

Michael kissed me passionately back. "And I love your boobs." Michael told me.

"Nice." I replied, sitting back down. "And thank you for breakfast... But babe i don't eat meat, remember?"

"I know. Its turkey bacon." Michael looked proud of himself.

"Good job." I said, high-fiving him. "Oh by the way, i love your boxers." I said.

He looked down at his taco underwear. "Thank you. Ashton picked them out for me."

He turned to go back to the kitchen, and brought out another plate, and sat down beside me.

"Hey, Em." Michael said. I turned to look at him and got syrup on my nose.

"Lovely." I said, going to wipe it off.

"Ah ah ah. Allow me." I Michael said, kissing it off my nose.

"You're so annoying and stupid, yet so romantic at the same time." I told him.

"Thank you...?" Michael said, obviously he was slightly confused.

I laughed, and shifted so my head was in his lap. "It was a compliment."

"Oh okay. I thought so." Michael said, stroking my hair. "Your eyes are beautiful." He commented.

"Thank you. They change colors. From hazel to green to brown." I told Him, giggling slightly.

"Hmm." He said, still gazing down into my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful." He murmured.

I smiled and closed my eyes. "Thank you."

"Tired again?" He asked.

I nodded and yawned.

"Lets lay in the recliner." Michael suggested. I nodded, and we got up to go sit on the recliner.

Michael sat on it first and i laid beside him with my head on his chest.

Michael slowly moved his hands around my torso, and tried to discreetly unhook my bra. He succeeded and dropped it on the floor behind me.

"You smell good." I said, moving my head so i was laying my face on him.

"So do you." Michael commented. "Like fruit."

"You smell like vanilla." I said. "And slightly of hair dye."

"Yeah I just dyed it yesterday babe. Its blonder now." Michael murmured.

"Lets take a nap." I suggested.

"I have a better idea." Michael said, shifting slightly in the chair.

"Continue." I said.

"We should just spend the whole day right here, cuddling naked together. And we could watch tons of movies and just cuddle and nap all day long." Michael suggested.

"Ugh yes. That's just what the doctor ordered." I laughed.

Michael chuckled. "Perfect." And that's how it was; Perfect. It was the most amazing day ever. Michael an i laid there all day talking, kissing, and cuddling.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT BC IT GAVE ME FEELS BC I LOVE MICHAEL BC I WAS INTRODUCED TO TUMBLR FUCK YOU MASON BUT YEAH I LOVE YOU GUYS