-4-

I walk along, not actually sure where to go when someone crosses my way.

"Ah, good to meet you" she says and i recognize it's Mitsy.

I look at her and at her blonde, wavy hair.

She and Hannah for sure didn't have much in comment.

"You forgot your keys this morning and we don't know when we'll be back this afternoon" she told me.

"Oh.. okay thank you Mitsy" i take the keys from her hand.

She is younger than me but somehow she doesn't act like, with one last glare she turns away and walks down the hallway.

"Mitsy,wait" i call after her.

Surprised she looks back.

"Where can i find the showers?"

With her hands pointing the direction she showed me, i thank her again and start to walk the way.

But i don't get rid of the feeling that somehow she disliked me and i couldn't tell why.

--

Finally i reached the bathrooms ,which according to the dull swoosh belonged to the schools swim hall.

I get into the cabin and let the cool water run over my body.

My thoughts travel back to America.

I wonder what my dad's doing right now, he promised me to call every two days but yesterday i fell asleep so i hope he will call today again because i saw the missed calls this morning.

I really didn't care what my mom was doing, probably she was having sex in some penthouse apartment in New York with her sweet new boyfriend.

But what i really wished deep inside was that she'd sit in some dark corner and cry the hell out of her, regreting that she left us.

I wonder if she knew that i was in Australia.

The thoughts started to hurt again so i try to distract myself and start to sing some lyrics which stucked in my head.

"When the last of my cities have burned,

Then what's left in nothing,

Why did i waste it all wasted on you?

I couldn't be trusted to live and let go..."

I got out of the the shower and wrapped my wet body into a towel still humming the song.

" To Live and Let go by All time low, isn't it" i heard him say.

Slightly shocked i looked around, my eyes locking with Calums.

"You're voice is great.
You should join the band!" his voice had a playful tone.

Was he fucking serious?

A smirk played on his lips now.

Was he aware that i was naked, only wrapped in a towel?
Why was i getting nervous.

"You okay?" he asks.

No.

No, i wasn't Calum, can't you see?
Though i cleared my throat.
"Aha, well no i'm not talented in any musical way.. i'm not even playing an instrument" what wasn't quite the truth.

I used to play the piano like as i used to play tennis.

"Doesn't matter, i'm talking about your voice, come join our band and be our lead singer"