-2-

As i enter the big hall, students were running around everyone's talking with someone else.
I feel quite lonely and Calum seems to be no where around so i decide to go home for now.

Or what i should call home for the next up coming year.
The house of my Aunt and her two daugthers.

Hannah is my age but as i already noticed we were the complete opposide.
Whilst she was listening to some nameless mittle aged bands and wearing some strange theatre looking clothes, i mostly listen to Green Day, The 1975, Mayday Parade, Blink 182 and other great bands like that.. Okay to be honest i also was really keen on Demi Lovato.. but so much to that.

Though Hannah and I are really getting along so far.

Her younger sister Mitsy was again totally different from both of us.
She's only 15 but she's acting like she'd be 18. She wears more Make up than Kim Kardashian and dresses for school like she's going out to some club.

I haven't talked much to her but now i took the bus to their house, keeping in mind that i would need to go and buy some things, Hannah told me, for the up coming birthday party of Aunt Carol.

Everyone was still out as i open the door and walk inside after getting the groceries.
I drop the stuff in the kitchen and run upstairs to unpack my suitcase i just put under the desk as i arrived two days ago.
After i finished unpacking most of it, i lay back onto 'my' bed letting out an exhausted sigh.

I think about what happened today.
Although it only was for that short track of time the blonde guy won't leave my mind.
I still feel his hands covering my eyes and i can still remember his blue eyes looking astounded at me.

Then i think of the fact that Hannah wasn't there but Calum.

And my mind spins around like crazy , thinking back of what happened after i was told that Calum would become my student guide.

Then the sad face of my dad suddenly appears in my tired head.

It was his idea sending me to Australia.
He said it would be good for me to get my mind off for a while.

I can feel the lump in my throat rising.
I should have stayed by his side.. I should have tried to start learning cooking, i should have started to care more about our little two men family since Mom went for another guy.

She left us behind.
More or less she left Dad but i sticked up to him, so our contact broke,too.

Sometimes i feel like it's better that she's away because she betrayed my dad for about 7 months before she told us about her boyfriend.

But then i picture it out in my head about how we could be still living our happy family life in New York. Sometimes i think so hard about it and it hurts so much that i start dreaming about that my parents would be getting back together that sometimes i'd had to go look in the closet to see if Mom's stuff was there.

I start sobbing and i feel how the pillow beneath me is getting wet but i can't stop the tears because i notice how much i was missing New York.