-10-

The time they picked me up guests were already arriving at our house.
Carol looked so pretty with her dark hair all curled up.
Sometimes i really missed my dark hair... before i could sink into memories again, Hannah took me by my hand and dragged me to the street.

"I told her we wont be back too late" a light smile appeared on her cherry lips.
I nodded and tried to pull up my black jeans which wont stay in place since im not using belts.

"Hey they're coming!" i know Hannah wanted to sound excited but she also sounded scared and nervous.
When i asked Carol if it was fine that i was going to that party at Michaels she asked me if i could take Hannah with me because it had been a while that she left the house to do something fun.
I havent asked anyone if it was okay when i'd bring someone but i decided that it mostly was okay since it was a party right?

Honking the horn Ashton drove closer and stopped the car. We hopped in on the backseats and i just got squeezed into Lukes right since Ashtons car wasn't the biggest.
His smell of lemons and clean laundry hit my senses and without being aware of what i did i tried to take in this certain smell which was just too good.

"Emmi? Won't you tell us about bringing your friend?"Ashton totally brought me back into the car.
"Oh sure... she's umm my cousin Hannah, is it okay if she's coming too?"i mumble and i feel my cheeks redden when Luke wouldn't stop looking at me from the side.
"Yeah we know each other"Hannah says and i can see that Ashton was nervously drumming his fingers on the starring wheel. I wanted to ask where from they knew each other and why no one told me before but Hannah interrupted,
"..maybe i should stay at home" She was about to open the car door but i pulled her by her arm. "No!"i yelled quietly.
I didn't know myself why i wanted her to come so bad but i felt so nervous, i hadn't been to a proper party since my parents drama had started.

We all got silent and for my liking Ashton drove a little too fast.
When he turned left after a red light Luke got up in his seat.
"Where're you going? Michaels is on the right" his eyes still fixed on the left corner.
"Just gonna pick someone up"Ashton quickly says and even i could tell that wasn't planned.

I noticed Luke stiffen up more and more as Ashton got slower.
"You're not.."Lukes voice cracked.
Ashton stopped the car and turned around to face Luke.
"Look.. i'm sorry but we can't keep locking him out of our lives Luke"
"That's not what we're doing and you know tha.."
By then someone opened the door passanger side and jumped into the car.
I smelled the scent of smoke and saw his black hair right after.

"Thanks for taking me"he said casually.
Then he turned around and looked me straight in the eyes.
Calums face darkened when he noticed how close i sat to Luke.

But only a second later his face was back to the normal and with a sneerish expression he was glaring at Luke.
"I didn't know Luke being grounded was over" he said sarcastically and turned back around again.

Luke bit his lip and looked out of the window but i saw how he clenched his fist so the knuckles turned white.

Whatever this fight was about even i felt like they clearly needed to sort it out.

--

We arrived at Michaels house and i could already hear the loud music and saw people walking around with red cups and bottles of beer in their hands.
How clichee
"I'm gonna go for the toilet" Hannah told me and before i could say a word she already disappeared.
I wondered how she knew where to go but suddenly someone grabbed my arm.
"Do you wanna come search something to drink?" Calums brown eyes stared into mine.
"Uh.. sure" i wasn't sure if i actually wanted to drink something or not but i thought that maybe one glass wouldn't hurt.