Secrets revealed part 2

Billy Black cleared his throat as he set his cup down and looked to me. " I won't lie to you Cora and say that I feel completely safe with you being with Charlie ." I nodded in understanding knowing he must be concerned that I would hurt his friend. 

"I know you are trying your best to prove that he is safe -" He continued but I spoke to interrupt. 

" I never said he was completely safe ." Billy stiffened. " I mean I would not go out of my way hurt him, But with how weak I am compared to many others of my kind. charlie knows about what I am ." 

"Really ." He looked concerned. 

"Yes , I was going to tell him but another of my kind forced us into revealing my secret before I was ready . The fear I felt when I realized I was unable to protect was unimaginable. So when they abandoned me with no one to keep the person I love safe I had to turn to you and the pack. " 

" I see your dedication to him but I can't help but be wary ." He said almost sounding sad for me. 

" No, it makes sense I would be a little worried about your sanity if you were not even a little afraid of worried. Bella's reaction to knowing was a little worrying. " I said tol him with a small smile at bella's reaction. 

"Yes, she is stubborn that one she is a good kid if not a little bit naive. " He stated before taking a drink from his coffee. 

Suddenly Jacob came out and rushed out the door without a word barely noticing my presence. I looked to Billy and he nodded to the door to tell me to follow the young newly turned wolf. 

When I reached outside what I saw made my heart drop into my stomach in fear for the human laying on her back in shock. 

To Giant, wolves were wrestling there way into the woods knocking a tree down as they went. I knew one was likely to be Jacob seeing as he had fled the tiny red house with such purpose but the other was a mystery to me. 

Sam shouted to Embry and Jared to take Bella to Emily's. Before he looked to me and sighed in what looked like relief. 

"Glad Billy wasn't too angry if you could tell him that Paul and Jacob got into a fight and we will handle the Bella knowing situation. " I nodded feeling like I was some use to them. 

"I will do that. " 

"Oh, and you should probably get back to the elders will be less angry. " I nodded before we both turned away. 

I saw the young wolves leading Bella to her truck before getting in and driving. I walked up to the house and knocking on the door. 

"You can come in Cora. " His deep set voice rang out to me. 

" Paul and Jacob got into it I guess They took Bella to Sam and Emily's until they get back there. "Okay. " He sighed I could tell he worried for his son. 

"I'm sure he'll be fine. " I said to him lightly. 

  "How could you tell ?" 

"My father often held that look whenever he spoke of any of us kids. "

" If you don't mind me asking how'd you..." 

" No, it's fine I was in all sense in the word murdered," I stated. " I had been up very early the sun was rising and I couldn't sleep I often walked in my father jacket when I couldn't sleep. I ran into a stranger who turned out to be inhuman. He was cruel in the way he created me and the years I was held hostage under his care where the worst years living or dead I don't wish that on anyone. the look I recognized on your face was the look on my fathers before he'd given up on looking for me living. " 

"I-I'm sorry he had to go through that. " He said. "No father should lose their child. " 

I nodded. " My father was a man of God and believed in the good in all man but when I left I could tell from afar he had lost his faith in a lot. that doesn't lower his love for my brothers but my father and always had a special bond being his only daughter was truly a blessing. " 

" I may not trust you completely but I know that you have made that man happier," Billy said off topic after a moment of silence. 

Hearing that was enough for me and my world was getting a little brighter knowing that maybe one far of near Billy would trust me hopefully. 

A/N: Thank you for reading hope enjoy love to hear feedback from the readers.