secrets revealed

Bella and I sat in her truck I was fidgeting as I waited for her to speak but she said nothing. My heart was pumping, my nerves were all over the place. Why did Bella have to do this now I didn't want to make waves with the shifters but it looks like I was being forced to. Did I believe Bella has had a bit of a rough spot right now, yes? Did I think her and Jacob need to be more than friends no?

"Bella ..." I paused waiting for a response.   

"If you gonna say what I think just don't bother ." She said pulling into Jacobs drive. This added more to her response because it was already too late I had crossed the line and had been across the treaty line for a while which scared me so much. 

" Ok," I whispered.

We pulled into the driveway I finally and deciding that what happens will happen and there was nothing that I could do about it. I mean who knows this might go ok. "I doubt that my inner self told me pathetically." Bella got out of the truck not waiting for me to follow she walked up to the tiny house that the black family lived in.

" Bella got out of the truck not waiting for me to follow she walked up to the tiny house that the black family lived in

 As I climbed out of the truck cautiously wishing I knew the future of what was about to happen. Bella knocked after a moment billy opened the door looking to Bella before he looked to me. I looked like a deer caught in headlight not moving or speaking. But he made no sign of upset in front of Bella as he spoke calmly.  

"Well, good morning Bella. What are you doing up so early?" He asked her pretending I wasn't on his property.  

I stood back not making a sound still by the truck the passenger door open still. 

"Hey, Billy. I need to talk to Jake-where is he ?"

"Um. . . I don't really know ." He lied straight-faced to her I could here Jacobs rapid heartbeat in the house along with his light snores. 

"Do you know what Charlie is doing this morning ?" Bella asked making me remember I was supposed to call Billy and inform him of the hunt"

"Should I ?" He asked flickering to me as I nodded. 

"He and half the men in town are out in the woods with guns, hunting giant wolves ."

Billy showed very little change in attitude except briefly in the eyes I barely caught it and doubted that Bella would. 

"I Bet he'll be asleep in his room in the back He's been out late a lot lately- Probably shouldn't wake him. ." Bella mumbled something and pushed past him.

I sighed as Billy looked to me now as Bella disappeared into the house. 

" I'm -" I started to say but was cut off my Billy. 

"I know she's stubborn you probably tried to do as much as you could to get her to listen. She seems extra determined today." 

"Yeah, It better than the forlorn heartbroken look she usually has," I stated before closing the truck door. He nodded excepting the fact Jacobs change has affected Bella a great deal. Not that its either of their faults. 

Billy went to speak but Bella walked back alone. 

"I'm going to be at the beach tell him when he wakes to meet me there. " She said softly. 

"I will do that ." I could the silent thank you in his words as Bella walked away. 

I sighed trying to decide on whether I should decide on following her.

"Why do come in I have some coffee, we can talk. " He said to me. 

He chuckled at the shocked and confused look probably now on my face. 

I walked into his home as he disappeared into his house heading toward the kitchen. We reached the small kitchen I silently took a seat at the tiny table. 

A/N: It was short but I hope you all enjoyed leave your opinions, ideas, and questions in the comment below. I love to read them so don't be shy. hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year.