All we need - final chapter

So hey. This might be the last chapter of this book. If you want me to do some more chapters then I will. But yeah I don't know what else to right about now the baby's born.
Love yall😘
——————————————————————
*4 years later
Peter's POV:
Our baby girl was no longer a baby. She was growing and was turning in to a beautiful, little girl who is very clever and independent.

She was now four years old. Me and MJ moved out of the apartment we shared with May and had our own small house. It was such a snug house which we loved. There were four rooms so who knows, another baby might be on the way.

Me and MJ learnt to be great parents and tried to give our daughter the best opportunities in life. She really made us proud.

MJ and I were both 19 and had gotten ourselves jobs in a bakery down the road after we graduated. We absolutely loved baking. The man who owned the shop - Mr Jenkins - was such a kind soul who treated us only with kindness. He had grown quite close to our hearts.

Annie went to nursery every day which meant she was at school while we were working so we dropped her of at school then went straight to work and then picked her up on our way back. It was perfect really.

She was such an understanding little girl which brought only happiness in to our life. We loved her so much.

*2 years later
MJ's POV:
Annie as now 6 years old and kept on asking for a sibling to play with. We decided we did want to grow our family bigger. Me and Peter were now 21 so we though it as the right time to try for another baby.

And surely enough. 2 weeks later I started getting morning sickness everyday and my period stopped. We bought a pregnancy test and instead of being nervous, vulnerable teens. We were excited, independent adults hoping that I was pregnant.

I bounced up and down with excitement and happiness when I saw the words positive on the pregnancy test. Me and Peter hugged for what seemed like hours.

We decided to tell Annie and her little face was priceless when she found out she would no longer be an only child. I knew that there was nothing else I needed in my life for me to be satisfied. I had it all in front of my eyes. I had it all here, here in my heart and I was so so grateful for that and still am. I love my life.
———————————————————————-
Sorry if it's a bit soppy and short but yeah. That's it the last chapter of this book. I am so grateful and happy for everyone who had read this book I love all of you so frickin much🥰🥰