What do we do now?

I was off school all day cos I have conjunctivitis🙄 but I'm in tomorrow unfortunately!
Anyway enjoy....
------------------
MJ's POV:
It was later on in the day, Peter was still at mine. My mom had work all day so she wouldn't be back till at least midnight. I was relieved, I couldn't face seeing her. All I wanted to do was stay close and cuddle Pete.

I couldn't believe how irresponsible I had been, letting a boy inside me whiteout any protection and thinking nothing of it at the time. That isn't what I'm like.

"I think we should go out and buy a pregnancy test." Peter blurted out still looking down at his phone.

I sighed knowing I couldn't run away from my problems, I had to stand tall and face them.

"You're right" I said. Peter placed his hand on mine and started stroking my knuckles with his thumb and smiled reassuringly at me.

"It will all turn out all right, I promise!" Peter reassured me "besides, you might not even be pregnant!"

I sighed again, hoping he was true.

"Leggo!" I shouted and headed for the door grabbing my coat and purse on the way out. Peter following right behind me, sliding his hand in to mine.
--------------------
Peter's POV:
I've gotta admit I was fucking nervous to walk in to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test, I mean, two teenagers walking in to a shop and buying a pregnancy test because they forgot to wear protection whilst having sex! I knew that me and MJ would attract a lot of stares, especially from older couples.

Before we walked in I heard MJ take a deep breath and grabbed my hand to try and comfort herself. I kissed her lightly on her head.

"Everything will be alright" I whispered in to her ear. She then pushed open the door and we walked in.

"Ok right, past the tampons and the condoms, oh here!" MJ said casually talking to herself. I still couldn't get over how beautiful she was.

"You ready?" She asked looking up at me. I was only a few inches taller than her and I enjoyed her looking up at me. I nodded my head as we both walked to the counter.

The guy at the till gave us a disgusted look as did the elderly couple behind us. Some teenagers a couple years younger than us walked in I suspect to buy some tampons. They both suddenly saw what we had in our hands and gave us a sorrowful look but I could tell they were trying to be supportive.

"Um..3 dollars please" the guy at the till mumbled still a bit surprised, I handed him the money before MJ could
"Don't worry it's on me" I whispered to her causing her to smile as we shuffled to the door and out on to the cold street.
--------------------
MJ's POV:
On the walk home I couldn't stop myself from staring at the pregnancy test box in my hands.

"Pete, I'm so scared" I looked up at him my eyes watering. "My life could be over. So could yours."

"Don't be silly" he said his hands in his pockets looking forwards.

"But I'm not. If I am pregnant we'll have a baby crying and we need to do homework and we will need to get a jo..." Peter put his finger on my lips signalling me to stop talking, he then put his hands in my shoulders.

"I know this is scary MJ, but if you think negative then you will stress yourself out even more. Here's a deal.."
I tilted my head to indicate I was listening " Until we take the pregnancy test and know for sure if you are pregnant or not then we don't talk anything negative or anything serious about the situation. We just need to relax."

I nodded, taken back at how calm he seemed and how calm he seemed to make me feel. We then linked arms with each over and walked back to my apartment.
--------------------
Peter's POV:
When we got back I flopped on to the sofa and allowed MJ to flop on top of me. We sat here for a good ten minutes while I played with MJ's curls, breathing in her sweet scent as she snuggled in to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Right it's time!" She said jumping up or my lap "Let's to find out if I'm gonna be a mommy!"

I chuckled at this sudden happiness MJ was showing and handed her the pregnancy test off the side of the table as she made her way to the bathroom.

It had been a good 5 minutes as I sat on the kitchen chair tapping my foot nervously.

The bathroom door suddenly flung open and there stood a tear stained MJ. She showed me the test positive is what it said.

"What do we do now?" MJ told me

"I..I don't know"
--------------------
Mhm, there you have it peeps! I'll publish another part tomorrow, hope you enjoyed this part!❤️