Shock

I'm backkkk, so I just wanna day If you haven't already checked it out, I have started writing a second fanfic called adopted by Tom Holland. Anyway all I have to say so
Enjoy...
——————————————————————
Peter's POV:
MJ sat down on her desk chair and swivelled it round to face me. I sat down on my desk chair and did the same.

"This thing you have to tell me then. This important thing." She looked at me with a serious expression on her face.

"Erm yeah, well you know, it might be hard to believe but please believe me." I rubbed the back of my neck and finally looked her in the face.

She reached out and placed her hands in mine.
"Your my boyfriend Pete, I'll always trust and believe you."

I smiled at her weakly knowing that what I was about to tell her would most likely change our lives, well mostly hers.

"So um, this is really hard to say. May can't know about this ok." MJ nodded her head slowly, curious to know what I was going to say next. "So you know how I always skipped class and that detention."

"Mhm" mumbled MJ

"And the time where I always turned up late to most classes and sometimes didn't even come to school." MJ once again nodded.

"I was worried about you Peter, I didn't know where you could be and where you kept going."

This made me flinch at how much she really cared about me.

"Well I have a very important job, I basically lead a double life." MJ looked confused when I said this. "I'm not just any school nerd."

"Haha" MJ blurted out "Definitely not with those abs you aren't!" I blushed at this and indicated for her to be quiet So May wouldn't hear.

"I can explain the abs as well." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well here goes nothing.... I'm Spider-Man!"

I closed my eyes waiting for the you are lying part to come. Instead I felt town arms wrap round my neck.

"I knew it!" She said "I always knew it!"

"My hero!" She shouted and kissed me.

"So, you aren't mad and you don't think I'm lying?" I asked still surprised and shocked by her reaction.

"Nope, I'm proud, happy and well excited!" She leant in for another kiss her bump digging in to my stomach, but I didn't mind, as long as I had my family by my side, I knew I would always be happy.
————————————————————————
There you have it, quite short but still! I hoped you like it, byeeeee😘😘