Realising

Hey guys this is my first ever fanfic so enjoy!! I'm sorry if it's terrible just bare with❤️
——————————————————
MJ's POV:
I never realised how cute Peter was, how kind and caring he was. How much I needed him.

We were in science and obviously Peter was answering all the questions easily that the rest of the class would never be able to answer. I didn't realise that I was staring right at him, how his perfect hair fell on his perfect face. His jawline as sharp as ever and his eyes twinkling uncontrollably. I didn't even realising I was smirking at him

"Michelle, Michelleeee, MICHELLE JONES!" I looked up startled to face a very angry professor

"Would you like to tell the class what you were daydreaming about and why you were staring at Mr Parker?" My teacher smirked knowing how much he was embarrassing me. I could tell how flushed my cheeks had gone and the rest of the class just stared at me, some even laughing.

"I..I wasn't" I stuttered finally looking up at Peter who gave me a small smile which made me just want to reach out and kiss his lips already!
"Hmmm sure" said my professor "let's get back to science then!" and he continued to scribble on the blackboard, I just sighed and wished I could just evaporate in to thin air.
————————————————————
Peter's POV:
I know MJ was staring at me in science and to be honest I kind of liked it. I have always had a little crush on her. Her perfect brown curls, her glowing skin and her perfect face.

"So...." I said sitting at our usual table at lunch.

"So what?" MJ replies more engaged in her book than talking to me.

"What happened today in science" She looked at me her cheeks turning scarlet, her chocolate brown eyes staring at me.

"N..nothing, I was just thinking" she stuttered obviously lying.

"Sure" I smirked at her liking annoying her. She looked so cute when she was annoyed.

She rolled her eyes "Look Parker, don't think I like you cos I don't and don't be getting any other ideas either" I smirked at her knowing she was lying...again.

Ned joined us "Science, I hate it, why can't we replace science with a lesson to do with Star Wars, can you imagine!" his whole face lit up, me and MJ just rolled our eyes and continued talking about other subjects we would would replace, I wasn't fully paying attention thought I couldn't help but stare at MJ's beautiful face wishing I could just touch her lips with mine.

After lunch MJ got up and walked over to me and gave me a look full of worry and regret and handed me a note. I looked at her surprised and she gave a look as if to say take it. I took the note from her hands my fingers brushing agains her, I could feel her wince under the slight contact and she walked away hugging her book.
————————————————————
So there you have it, I know its short but it's practically midnight and I need sleep! So I'll probably publish another part tomorrow. I can't wait! I have so many ideas for this story!❤️