Happy

I don't know what to say so just
Enjoy...
——————————————————————
4th of October 2017

MJ's POV:
It had been an hour since the birth of our baby girl. We were still in the hospital as they needed to check on the baby and me.

Peter was on the chair by my hospital bed holding our daughter. He sang lullabies to her and told her how much he loved her. He was such a great dad already.

"We need to decide on a name." Said May flipping through a book full of millions of baby's name.

"Mhm." I mumbled still looking at my boyfriend and my baby and smiling.

"She's fast asleep now." Peter whispered as he rocked our daughter in his arms. He then placed her carefully in the little crib that they always have for baby's in hospitals. He tucked her in then kissed her on her tiny forehead.

He came and sat on the side of the bed and took my hand in his.

"What name do you like?" I asked him.

"Anastasia?" He suggested.

"No way!" I blurted out causing us all to laugh.

May was looking through the book still.
"What about this one!" She showed me and Peter the name she was pointing at.

Annie

"I like that!" Said Peter.

"Me too!" I said smiling.

"Her middle name will be May." I stated. This caused Aunt May to look up from the names book she was looking at.

"May has helped me and you through the whole pregnancy. She has welcomed me warmly and made me feel part of the family and I would love my daughter to be named after you Aunt May." I said looking at May. Her cheeks had gone flushed and a tear left her eye and trailed down her cheek.

"Oh MJ." She said through tears.

She reached out and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her "Thank you." I whispered in her ear "For everything."

She pulled away from me. I got up from my bed stumbling a bit and walked over to the crib where our child was sleeping peacefully.

"Welcome to the world Annie May Parker!" I then leant down and kissed her on her cheek causing her to squirm a little then fall right back to sleep again.

I felt and an arm wrap around my waist. It was Peter. I rested my head on his shoulder and there we stood as a family.

I didn't notice the doctor walking in holding a clipboard. "The tests have all come back great. You may go home now." He told us all and smiling at us.

"Great!" Said May.
————————————————————————
Peter's POV:
May drove us home. Annie slept peacefully the whole journey home. She was absolutely beautiful. She had brown curls just like her mom and the same nose. Her eyes looked like mine though (I know me and MJ have the same colour eyes but they look more like mine)

MJ slept all the way back to our apartment, I'm not surprised though, she must be shattered! I was so proud of her. She was only fifteen and managed to carry a baby for 9 months and then gave birth which looked painful as hell and she was already such a great mom.

She kept on snuffling which was the cutest thing ever.

We got home and May helped us carry the baby seat in from the car and in to the apartment.

"Thanks May. You've down enough today and we are so grateful. You can go to bed if you like. We'll take care of the little angel." Peter told her.

"If you're sure." She said looking at us waiting for an answer.

We both nodded and entered Annie's nursery.
"Night kids!" May Said whilst walking to her bedroom.

I took Annie out of the car seat and cradled her close to my chest. "She's so precious." I whispered.

"I know she is." Said Peter whilst he came up to the back of me and cuddled me.

"Right! Time for bed you!" Peter blurted our and took Annie from me and started undressing her.

He put her in an adorable onzie that had two cute bears on it.

I helped him changed her diaper and then we both placed her carefully in her crib. She was already fast asleep.

"Night, night baby girl I whispered to her.

"Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite." Peter sang quietly.

And that was it, all I need in my life is right here in front of my eyes. I couldn't me more grateful and happy.
————————————————————————
I kinda like the name Annie May Parker. Comment if you like it. I think this book is coming to an end but who knows🤷🏼‍♀️😘 love yall🥰