Baby

I'm backkkk, sorry if I'm not posting as often, I'm just focusing on my other fanfic more at the moment. I'm actually surprised at how many views this book is getting but I'm hella grateful, thank you to everyone who's reading, love yall😘
Enjoy...
——————————————————————
*2 months later

MJ's POV:
I was now 9 months pregnant, the baby is due any day now. I am so excited to become a mom but also super nervous.

"Hey MJ!" Said May as she came back with the shopping.

"You think the baby's coming today?" She Asked. I am so grateful for Aunt May. She is looking after me so well and is so excited for the baby to come.

"I don't think so." I said stroking my belly. "But I do hope it'll come soon!" I sighed.

"I'm sure it will, we're all ready for the baby!" She said. I nodded my head.

"I'm backkkkk!" I heard Peter shout from the apartment door.

"Heyyy babe." He said as he walked in to the kitchen and kissed me on the cheek and my belly.

I smiled at him. "I love you Peter Parker.

"I love you Michelle Jones!"
————————————————————————
Peter's POV:
As I got back from my 'friendly Spider-Man duties' (of course I told May I was just going to the store.) I found a very tired and fed up MJ sitting on the kitchen chair.

Her belly was huge and the baby definitely looked like it was about to pop out.

"I'm really tired." Said MJ to me and May "I think I'm gonna go to bed early tonight."

"Alright sweetie." Said Aunt May "I larb you."

"I larb you too Aunt May!" MJ replied as walking to our room.

"I'm shattered too May. I think I'm gonna go to bed as well." I told her whilst yawning.

"You two must be shattered, especially MJ. You are both doing really well and I am so proud of you. I'm know you are both gonna be such great parents!" She told me as she hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. I had to bend down for her to do so as she is a bit shorter than me.

"Thank you Aunt May, I don't know what I would do without you." I then walked in to our bedroom to find a sleeping MJ curled up on her bed. The sheets were of her so I tucked her in then kissed her on the forehead.

She stirred a bit but then settled down again. I smiled at how cute she was.

"I larb you Michelle Jones." I whisperd as not to wake her.
————————————————————————
MJ's POV:
It was midnight and I suddenly got woken by a sharp pain in my stomach "Ahhh!" I cried out clutching my stomach. It came again and again and again.

"PETER!" I shouted causing him to sit up straight away.

"MJ you ok?" He asked with worry.

"It hurts Peter!" I Said clutching my stomach again as another pain erupted through my whole body.

"It's ok. I'm here." As he said that May came burring through our bedroom door.

"What's the matter darling?" She said coming to sit by my bed.

And that's when I felt it. Some liquid dripping down my legs that made me shiver.

"My water's broke." I said.

"Ok baby, it's ok." Peter Said soothingly. I leant back in his arms and started breathing heavily.

"I'll call an ambulance!" May shouted and got out her phone, but before she could dial 911 Peter shouted

"NO!" Me and May looked at him with confusion written all over our faces. "I mean, um, Mr Stark has a whole hospital in the tower, MJ could give birth there.

"Are you sure Pete?" May Asked

And then I realised. I'm about to give birth to a half spidey kid so probably best to give birth in the Avengers tower so they all the equipment they need for my half super hero baby as no hospital would have the right stuff.

"I think it's a great idea." I blurted out grabbing Peter's hand as the pain got worse.

"Okay let's go!" May shouted.

Peter grabbed my hospital bag and him and May both helped me get in the car. I screamed and shouted as the worst contraction hit me.

"Hey kiddo." Mr Stark said as Peter walked past as he was helping me.

A nurse came up to me. "Please ma'am, sit in this." She was pushing a wheelchair. I slumped in to it gratefully as the pain was horrendous and walking was clearly not helping.

Peter and May were by my side the whole way. I squeezed Peter's hand until I thought the blood circulation was cut of as we were making our way to the delivery room.
————————————————————————
Peter's POV:
As we arrived at the delivery room the doctors and nurses (all hired by Mr Stark and were the best in the country according to him) lifted the screaming MJ in to the hospital bed.

They lifted her legs up "Now, MJ, I would like you to take two deep breaths and then do a great push for me ok." One of the nursed said.

MJ pushes her heart out. "Peter it hurts." She groaned, near tears. I stroked her head and squeezed her hand "I'm here baby, you are doing great." I whispered to her trying my best to comfort her.

After about an hour of pushing, screaming and crying we heard crying, but they weren't MJ's they were from a baby, our baby.

"Oh, you did it MJ!" May cried out and ran to hug her kissing her on the head.

MJ was exhausted. She was panting and lay back on the pillow.

"Well done baby, you did such a good job." I kissed her on the lips this time.

Mr Stark came in and patted me on the shoulder. "Good job kid." He said to me and then turned to MJ "You did a great job." and gave her a thumbs up. MJ giggled.

"Thanks Mr Stark." She replied still struggling to get her breath back.

The nurses then handed MJ a tiny little baby all wrapped up snug in a white blanket.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl." The nurse said smiling at a very happy MJ.

"Oh, she's perfect!" MJ Said in between tears of joy. She hugged her new baby close to her chest.

"She's beautiful." Said May leaning in to have a look at the bundle of joy.

I was shocked, I was now a dad to the most beautiful baby in the world. I leant in so I was looking right at my new baby daughter.

"Welcome to the world baby girl." I whispered and then gave MJ a huge kiss on the lips. May then leant in and we had a huge family group hug.
————————————————————————
There you have it, so the baby's finally born, yayyy! I guess you'll just have to wait for the next chapter to find out the baby's name🤷🏼‍♀️I'll upload it tomorrow so yeah. Love yall🥰🥰