Nerves

Hope you guys enjoy this part! I am so excited to see how this story turns out❤️ Comment any suggestions xx
——————————————————
MJ's POV:
I looked at my watch 3:30 half an hour left until I'll meet Peter in the coffee shop. I was so nervous I could hear my heart beating in my chest as if it was about to burst out!

I looked in the mirror, I thought I looked ok. I felt so different to my usual self. I never really bothered what anyone else thought of me or their opinions on what I wore, but that all changed. Of course I looked after my personal hygiene and didn't make myself look a mess but I never cared for anyone else's opinion....especially a boy! 

I closed my eyes tightly shut and sat on the side of my bed, clutching my chest as if to try and stop my heart from bursting right out. Stop panicking, everything will be ok I thought to myself trying to comfort myself but clearly failing.
————————————————————
Peter's POV:
I constantly kept on checking my watch, walking around my small bedroom clutching my hair with my clammy hands. 

"Peter what's wrong? You seem stressed and I mean more stressed than usual, a lot more!" Aunt May stood leaning against my bedroom door her anxious face looking in to mine.

"I, just it's nothing...really" I said smiling trying to comfort her. I was really making a big deal about this. It's just MJ right? The girl that sits in the corner reading. She probably just wants to ask for help with homework or something. Actually no she's smart!

"Look Pete, you can tell me anything, you know that!" I looked at her face smiling back at mine. I loved her so much and owe her my life!

"I'm just being a teenager! Don't worry" I lied, my insides screamed as I have never lied to May - apart from being Spider-Man but I'm not really allowed to tell her.

"Oh by the way I'm going to meet Ned in the coffee shops in..." I looked at my watch "Oh Shit! In five minutes, better go!"

May chucked to her self and shook her head. "Be back for tea ok, half 7 at the latest!" She shouted after me as I ran out our apartment door hoping I wouldn't be late.

I can't believe I lied twice to May I thought to myself. I should have told her about MJ, I know she would understand I just wanted to wait a bit, see how things turn out, then tell her.
————————————————————
MJ's POV:
I walked down the busy street. My hands in my pocket. My heart was still pounding but I tried to ignore it and carried on walking.

It started chucking it down with rain as I just turned the handle to the cafe, I sighed in relief and breathed in the smell of coffee beans and allowed the warmth of the shop to creep all round my body.

Now was the waiting game, possibly the worst part. I couldn't take my eyes off the door as I sat at a two seated table, the coffee could wait.

I heard the ping of the cafe door as a very soaked peter entered. His hair was completely soaked as well. In my opinion he liked kind of sexy with wet hair. I smirked at him, and then he saw me, gave a sigh of relief and smiled as he walked over to the table I had reserved for us.
————————————————————
Peter's POV;
And there she was, looking as beautiful as ever, her perfect brown curls in a half up half down as her usual strands of curls fell on to her face. Her brown eyes looked so bright and beautiful as they stared in to mine. Her lips looked so perfect and ready for me to just kiss. But I warned myself it was too soon to be thinking like that.

"I bet you're wondering why I told you to meet me here" MJ said looking up from the table and to my face, I could see a slight smirk on her face but I could also sense she was anxious as well.

"Yes, yes I am" I smiled back at her.
————————————————————
Your welcome! Yes a cliffhanger don't worry I'll probably post another part tomorrow if I don't have too much homework🙄 or if you're lucky, tonight if I get bored! The next chapter will be where you see a bit more spideychelle don't worry! Love Ya'll😘