Is this actually happening?

Yes I'm back! I really hope you enjoy this part! Remember just bare with❤️
——————————————————
Peter's POV:
We were in Spanish, as I am practically fluent in this language Spanish is pointless. I wasn't really focusing on the lesson anyway, my eyes were pinned to the letter in my clammy hands, open it Peter! Voices screamed in my head.

"Peter?" I quickly stopped what I was doing and looked up at my teacher, worried she was going to take the letter from my hands and read it to the whole class, I quickly put it in my pocket.

"Are you with us Peter?" She smiled right at me. I liked my Spanish teacher she was nicer than the rest of the teachers at my school. She liked me as well, probably cos I was fluent in the language and the only one that could actually do her work in class.

"Yep" I nodded hoping the rest of the class, including MJ would stop staring at me.

"Well, that's good, thought you weren't focusing properly in the lesson, that's all." She then began saying a load of things in Spanish but I still wasn't focusing, my eyes were still attached to the letter. My shaking fingers reached for the letter and I quickly opened it.

Meet me at the coffee shop after school was all it said. I was confused, why would she want to talk in the coffee shop? Why not here at school, right now? But then I remembered the whole staring thing in science and thought she probably just wanted to explain what had happened and not in front of Ned or at school for anyone else to hear.
————————————————————
MJ's POV:
Adrenaline was pumping through my whole body, I could hear my heart pumping fiercely in my chest almost as if it is angry with me for giving Peter that letter, I could hear the blood rushing to my ears which Made me feel quite giddy.

Everything was quickly rushing through my brain what is he doesn't turn up, what if he never talks to you again or even worse what if he tells Ned or the whole school and laugh at you "relax" I whispered to myself so no one else could hear, "Peter isn't like that, he's nice" I closed my eyes shut.

I knew Peter was focusing on the letter, that's why he wasn't really aware of what Miss was actually saying. I suddenly started smiling at that, maybe he was nervous and I found that quite sweet.

"MJ" I quickly jumped out of my daydream and stared at Ned.

"Yes" I said hoping he wouldn't notice that I was smiling at Peter.

"Why were you smiling at nothing" he said dodging his eyes around the whole room "It was kinda creeping me out a little" he chuckled to himself

"Oh was I?" I gave out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of my neck

"Yep, pretty sure you were" he smiled at me tilting his head

"Sorry Ned" the bell suddenly went off relieving me from having to carry this conversation on with Ned. I quickly gathered all my things and stuffed them in to my bag, slung my bag over my shoulder and practically ran out of the room.

I waited outside the entrance nervously tapping my foot as I waited for Peter to walk out of school. When I saw him holding a load of books in his hand talking to Ned, both of them smiling - I could get over how cute he was when he smiled - I also thought it was strange how it is the second time I had seen Peter with out a bag but I pushed all that to the back of my mind.

I reached out and grabbed him pulling him to face me. We had this moment where we stared in to each other's eyes. Then I suddenly broke the silence

"So....." I waited for an answer

"So what?" He replied smirking again at me knowing he was annoying me form repeating today's conversation at lunch.

I rolled my eyes "You gonna meet me at the coffee shops today?" I was looking down at my feet whilst shuffling side to side as I was nervous he was gonna ditch me right there on the spot.

"MJ" I looked up to face his face "don't be nervous" he said giving me a comforting smile

"I'm not" I protested

"Ok sure, anyway of course! What time?"

"In an hour" I said

"Got it, be right on time, hopefully" this caused me to laugh and just smile as he skipped away. I hope this turns out ok I closed my eyes hugging myself tightly and walked home feeling nervous and excited, but mostly excited, is this actually happening? I thought to myself hoping it all wasn't just a dream.
————————————————————
Ok so this chapter is a bit longer but anyways I hope you enjoyed it😉 I promise it will get better! Remember to vote and comment🙏🏼❤️