》2《[Poison]》2《

Start from the beginning

"Yes..you want to help?"

"Of course,"

We walk to the garden together.

Jimin POV
Now it's time for our rehearsal for the festival concert.We all get the stage and listen to the information.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi,Park Jimin-ssi will be there for your own song medley right?", director point to us.

"Ah yes.."the director give us a lyric song to make song medly with Jungkook.We heading to the practise room.

"Okay we get it..now we had to listen the song right for choosing the right instrument key."

"can you give me a try for higher key for the chorus 4?I guess my throat has problem."said Jungkook.The one of the staff give him a pills.

"Thank you",

i give him a bottle and open for it.

"Are you feeling right?",i ask for make my heart feels comfort.

"Yes..let go practise..",he said with full of energy.

Namjoon POV
Now just,10 minute before out turn to make the opening of this perform.But someone has less here.

"Guys?..where's Jungkook and Jiminie??"

"Are you forget iit?Both them are first perform for the opening??",said Taehyung.

Ah that right,actually my mind is want to tell something on me but there's rushing my mind.

"Kim Namjoon right as Leader BTS?",suddenly the staff called me.I nod and he tell me to come quickly.I follow from his back and saw Jungkook was lying pale on the couch.Ouh my gad.What happen.

"Sorry,the director just give him late 5 minute..if he didn't want to continue..you guys will be cancel from the stage.",said the staff."The medical is checking on him but they don't found any wrong why he like this.They will checking on him again with theirs item."

"It's okay,i will do"

"Don't force yourself Jungkook..",he stand up and wearing the clothe.The make up staff are removing his make up from looks like ghost.He smile at me.

"Don't push yourself to much okay..we don't care for they cancel out perform.."

He shaking his head and being stubborn.

~~~

Now the opening is start,Jungkook looks like not comfort with his movement.He looks a little slowly than Jimin.Just a second,it's our time for the showing the hyung liner i guess. We perform Save me song.

After done,we all back to the back stage.Jungkook seems like he almost fainted. I help him heading to the medical room and lay him slowly.The director told us to go to our seat out stage that already prepare by.They just said that wait there until the next calls from the staff for out next concert.But i was asked to company Jungkook here.The medical staff try to treating him.

    "Are you feel better?",ask the medical staff.

He shaking his head while close his eyes.I rub his head slowly.

    "I think..he can't do the next performance he really getting serious now..",said the medical staff.They have to take some comfort blank and wrap Jungkook who was to cold.

   "You guys can do the performance without Jungkook right?..i know he is the center and main vocalist but..he really serious..we have to wait our senior to check on him.We just scared if anything bad happen to him.."said the medical staff again.

  I just have no idea and just follow as order.

Since 25 minute after Jungkook feel fainted sleep when the medical staff give him sleeping pills for hold his pain.I try to find his phone that keep ringing.

    "Who is this?",i look at the number and hang up the calls.

"I will make sure that you'll die first Jeon Jungkook"

   I look around the room.I called the other staff and our bodyguard.Who dare make this to him.

Finally the senior medical staff has come.They take out their's item and start to treating Jungkook.

    "Kim Namjoon,you should get ready for the next performance..leave Jungkook rest here, you should bring your team..",said Director suddenly come.

   "But.."

"Just go,"said the medical staff.

I running to the prepare room.There's the member are.

    "Where Jungkook?" ,Jin-hyung ask.

"He will not show off with us.."

     "But.."

      "Please..we can't replace him with anyone. he is the best one",said Jimin.

    "We just need do this for Jungkook okay boys?..We can't force him to make it..."said said Yoongi

"Suga was right..we can't force him..just do it for him okay?..this is the best for him." They understand and pretend it what that I'm talking about.

  It's time for performance.We felt really losing someone..at the stage.

After we done all our performance,i straight to the room where the place Jungkook was.

   "Ahh there,Jungkook has bad poison in his body,he is almost dying,the senior took him to the hospital before late..",said the staff.

     We all open eyes and really shock that Jungkook was given poison pills.We all heading to the Hospital.