Dance Teacher ep. 1

Y/n's pov

I was in my room, on my phone, on my bed. I heard the doorbell ring and my eyes widened. I ran downstairs to the door and I opened it immediately.

Y/n: "oh my god?! Oh my god?!"

I saw the letter at my door. I took it from the mailman and slammed the door. I ran back upstairs to my room and closed the door. I sat down on my chair and out the letter on my desk. I sighed and calmed myself down. I ripped the letter open and I read it out loud.

Y/n: "dear y/n, I've contacted you know who, about you taking dance lessons. And, they've accepted. I'm so happy for you! Don't go too crazy over them now. Your good friend, Kimmie."

I was screaming so loud I think my neighbors could hear. I was so excited! I already had my plane ticket to Seoul ready!

Y/n: "Seoul here I come!"

I was so happy I got dance lessons. From the, one and only DANCE KINGS IN SEOUL! If you're wondering who they are, THE MEMBERS IN BTS OF COURSE! They are, Jhope, Jungkook, and Jimin! They're so amazing. I would do anything to learn to dance from the dance kings themselves! I even had my bags packed. I grabbed all my belongings and headed down to my car and drove to the airport. I saw my good friend, Kimmie.

Kimmie: "y/n!"

Y/n: "Kimmie!"

We both ran to each other and gave a big hug. We broke the hug and I said,

Y/n: "what are you doing here in Cali?"

Kimmie: "well, BTS's manager said you could take their private jet instead of taking the plane. So, you in?!"

I widened my eyes. Oh my GOSH?! Is this really happening?!

Y/n: "oh my goodness... I am SO in!"

Kimmie smiled and helped me with my bags. She took my bags inside the private jet and I smiled the whole way there. The captain greeted me and I smiled and bowed.

Kimmie: "okay, you ready?"

Y/n: "hell yeah!"

I took my seat and Kimmie sat next to me. I am so excited to go Seoul.

Hours later

I was sleeping peacefully when Kimmie shook my body and said,

Kimmie: "hey, sleeping beauty. Wake up. We're here."

I rubbed my eyes and said,

Y/n: "I'm so excited I could scream."

Kimmie laughed.

Kimmie: "don't scream!"

I took all my bags and walked out of the jet with Kimmie. I was looking around Seoul airport for BTS but, they weren't there?

Kimmie: "if you're looking for them, they aren't here. They're in bighit missy."

I slouched my shoulders. Why am I disappointed? I should be happy. Because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have dancing lessons from the dance kings themselves!

Kimmie: "also, your bias is excited to teach you if you know what I mean."

Y/n: "shut up Kimmie."

I pushed Kimmie slightly as she brought me outside to the car. I gave her a confused look as I didn't know what was going on? Why am I going inside this car that I don't know of?

Kimmie: "oh, come inside. They'll drop off your bags to your room at the hotel. For now, you can visit bighit. I have work to finish anyways."

Y/n: "is it really okay for me to disturb your work?"

Kimmie: "you won't disturb me."

She laughed and pushed me into the car.

Kimmie: "we're gonna be late if you don't hurry up! Okay, drive!"

The car started to drive and I squealed since I didn't have my seatbelt on. We arrived at this big building a few minutes later. We stepped outside the car and I took a close look at the building.

Kimmie: "here."

Kimmie handed me a lanyard that said my name on it. I gave her a confused look as I put on the lanyard.

Y/n: "what's this for?"

Kimmie: "bighit pass."

I nodded slowly. She motioned for me to come inside the building, I was hesitant when I walked inside. There were people walking around everywhere..

Kimmie: "don't be shy. They're actually excited to see you."

I gave a reassuring smile and followed Kimmie into a room. When I walked in the room, I saw them. It's really them. BTS! But, all of them? I thought it was only Jhope, Jungkook, and Jimin? They were all smiling and greeting me.

Kimmie: "this is y/n. I'll leave you all be."

Kimmie bowed and when she was about to leave the room, she winked and mouthed to me, "have fun." I rolled my eyes and someone held my shoulder.

Jhope: "hello, Jimin ah and Jungkook ah are excited to help you with your dance lessons."

Jimin: "we know you'll succeed y/n ah!"

Oh my gosh.. this'll be fun.

END OF EP. 1