010-xxxx-xxxx- Jennie Kim.

If you have some time don't hesitate to text or call me. Sorry, if I'm disturbing you but I just want to know more about you 😳😄💞

Sincerely,
Jendeukie 😘

"She give her cell number?" Rose asked me while starting to eat the chocolates given by my admirers.

"How did you know that she left her number?" I asked back.

"Well, I'm with her when she's making that letter for you and I'm the one who suggested her to give her number" she continue to talk without minding the food inside her mouth.

"If I we're you, I will text that number or if you want to hear her voice, just call her. After all, Jennie is a good catch" she added.

"No, you know flings is not my thing" I answered hastily.

"Hey, I didn't tell you to flirt with her. My point is, just talk with her and make friends. That's all. Entertain yourself by talking with her since you didn't do anything here but to rest yourself whole day long. If you get bored, try to talk with her but don't ever bother her if we have a class. Just talk with her on our free time" Rose continue to talk while munching her food.

"Just try communicating with others. Promise, you will never regret of it. Anyways, I'm heading now. It's already late and I'm pretty sure my Dad is already waiting for me. Bye for now" after saying that she hastily take all her things as well as my gifts from my admirers. Haysst, she will never forget about it. Then after that she decided to leave.

I'm all alone again.

Rose was the only one who can make my day a little lively and now that she's gone I'm back with my gloomy day again.

I released a deep sigh and a thought came to my mind.

"Is Ruby Jane doing fine right now?"

Haysst, she keeps on bothering my mind. I shouldn't thinking about her again after what happened yesterday. But here I am, making myself looks so dumb and crazy about her although I know she didn't even spend a single time thinking about me.

Now I regret everything happened yesterday. Yes, I became happy with her and I'd admit that it was one of my memorable days here in earth. But our ending was too sad to remember. It's sad... really sad. I didn't feel this way all my life but she's the first one... The first one who taught me what is real pain.

All my life, I thought Taehyung was my first heartbreak but I was mistaken because it's not him. It's Ruby Jane, my new neighbor. The girl who I just met two days ago.

Haysst, why I fall for her? And the most accurate question here is why HER? H.  E.  R. As in girl.

As I know, I didn't get attracted to any of girls in our school back then. Yes, I'm aware that even girls in our school I can also get their attention but never in my life I see myself dating a girl. For Pete's sake, I remember, I once become One Direction and 5SOS fan back then just like other teenager girls who are fucking straight as hell. I even declare that once I reached my legal age I won't hesitate to marry Harry Styles and Calum Hood which happened to be my ultimate crush when I was 12 years old. 😂

There's really no sign of me becoming a lesbian but what happened now? In just instance, my whole world bends for a girl who I adore from a far. A very unreachable person. If ever someone asked me who I want to marry right now. I won't hesitate to answer it honestly that it would be Ruby Jane. Well, there's no reason for me to hide it because it was pretty obvious and I'd admit I'm so whipped with her.