CH25: A Violent Farewell

After obliterating Freed from the face of the Earth, Y/N and the rest of the Gremory Peerage slowly made their way deeper into the temple. After a few minutes of walking, they made it to the room where Y/N sensed Asia.

Y/N: Hope you guys brought your coats. If not, then I suggest you stay out of the splash zone.

Y/N kicked open the door, revealing Asia bound on the wall in front of them. 

Y/N: Asia! You okay!

Asia: Y-Y/N...

Diodara: Y/N! I've been expecting you-

Diodara was looking straight at Y/N and the others. But when he went to blink for a split second, Y/N was gone, and Diodara felt a crushing force on his neck.

Y/N: Normally, I'd play along with your antagonist bullshit. If you wanted to spew some clique monologue without any interruptions, then you should've kidnapped Issei.

Issei: Hey!

Y/N: Moving on...

Y/Ns grip tightened.

Diodara: C-Can't...breath...

Y/N: I don't care about your sadistic desire to fuck nuns. I don't care about you working with some evil organization trying to end existence. You fucked with someone I care about, that's where you crossed the line.

Diodara: C-curse you!!!

Diodara pointed his arms straight at Y/Ns face. A green magic circle appeared, and Diodara fired a barrage of magic strait at Y/Ns face. The grip around his neck only worsened. The attacks only messed up Y/Ns hair a little bit.

Y/N: I'm sensing weird energy coming off of the thing holding Asia. Care to tell me what it is?

Diodara: H-Hehe. I-Its an s-seal that w-will c-cons-sume her b-being.

Y/N: I see.

Y/N dropped Diodara, kicking him against a wall as he fell to the ground. He walked over to the seal holding Asia.

Y/N: This might feel weird, but bear with me.

Y/N put two fingers on his forehead, and one on Asia's shoulder. Both of them disappeared, only to reappear almost immediately next to Issei. 

Y/N: Issei.

Issei: I know, I got her.

Y/N walked over to a panicking Diodara. His left hand glowed a pink aura as he grabbed Diodara with the other.

Diodara: I-I was going to beat Sairaorg. I have a snake from Ophis herself. How...HOW COULD I BE DEFEATED BY SOME HUMAN!!!

Y/N: SHUT IT!!!

Y/N clenched his fist, giving Diodara a good punch the jaw. This sent Diodara flying into the air, barely conscious.

Y/N: HAAAA!!!!

Y/N blasted a ki attack straight at Diodara, this burnt him, searing his expensive clothes to char.

Y/N: Yare Yare Daze. Guess I need to remind everyone why I have my doctorals in ass kicking.

Diodara: N-No...

Diodara tried to summon a magic circle. It flickered like an almost dead lightbulb.

Y/N channeled all his emotions and ideals into his fists. Asia's smile, her laugh, her face when she pouts, her golden blonde hair, her emerald green eyes that were filled with happiness, and all the memories that Y/N shared with his lover passed through his mind. He took a deep breath, and let it all out with a mighty shout.