CH4:A Sacred Gear!Y/N's Power is Soon Revealed!

I honestly thought all of them shit themselves.But I had a more important matter to attend to.I essentially just gave my blessing for my brother to be a devil.I'm fine with him not being human.Honestly that just means I can hit him harder.I don't trust that devil chick to train him so that can happen.I get home and change into something more suitable for killing.But I just put on some F/C sweatpants and t-shirt.I head out and look for Dickseeker energy.But the slightly alarming thing is that its heading towards Issei's.I instant transmission to my brother first to let the foolish angel come to me.I end up behind Issei.He seems so in thought he didn't notice me.So I scare him a bit.

Y/N:Guess who?

Issei:Oh shit!!!

Issei jumps back a few meters in one leap.

Y/N:Chill dude its me.

Issei:Oh Y/N!Though you were some evil demon.

Y/N:Your not to far off there.

Issei:What do you me-

Dickseeker:Seems Raynare can't finish a easy task.

The man of the hour has arrived.Time to get some answers.

Y/N:Oh I wouldn't blame her to much Dickseeker.I mean,she had to fight me.

He seems surprised to see me.But before he can comment I quickly grab him and choke slam him back to the ground.

Y/N:Now,I have a few questions for you.Answer them truthfully and you'll live.Got it?

I loosen my grip a bit so he can speak.

Y/N:Why was this "Raynare" person trying to kill Issei.

Dickseeker:The sacred gear inside him.The higher ups thought it was a threat so she was tasked with killing him.

A sacred gear.I though god didn't do drugs.Him being high is the only explanation for Issei having a sacred gear.

Y/N:Do you know what it is?

Dickseeker:No..

I looked at him dead in the eyes to see if he's lying.

Y/N:Alright then.

Dickseeker:Then you'll let me go.

Y/N:Hell no.

Dickseeker:You liar!You have no honor.

Y/N:I also told you if you bothered me I would kill you.Killing my brother is pretty high up on my list of things that bother me.

Dickseeker:I accept my fate.But I will complete my mission first!

Using his free hand Dickseeker throws a light spear at my brother who looks very confused.

Y/N:Shit.Forgot about Issei.

I shot a ki blast at the light spear.It broke the spear,but kept going and blasted Issei in the chest.

Y/N:I put to much power into that.You ok Issei!

Issei:Ugh..

He'll be fine.Ill give him a senzu bean after I kill this guy.

Y/N:Did I not just say killing my brother bothers me?Time to die!

Dohnaseek:Your days are numbered Y/N.So are your brothers.

With that in mind,I blow the fallen angels head off.The rest of his body turned to feathers.I check on Issei,he's barely conscious.

But as i'm about to heal him a magic circle appears next to me.The peerage I talked to earlier showed up.

Rias:If you don't mind,id like to take him.

Y/N:Fine,Just make sure he gets healed.

I give Issei's body to the devil.But before they leave I want to ask them a question.

Y/N:Hey red head!

The girl turns from her peerage and faces me.

Rias:What is it?

Y/N:Names.What are they?

Rias:I am Rias Gremory.I hold the King chess peice,and the master of this peerage.The blonde one from earlier is Kiba Yuuto.The one with the her hair in a pony tail is Akeno.White haired one is Koneko Toujo.

Y/N:Got it.Well see you guys whenever I guess.

I fly home and do some quick homework.I'm so ahead the work is pretty easy.I shower and head to my room to sleep,but not before I turn my new alarm clock into a cup of ramen.After scarfing that down,I lay in my bed and get some rest.

(2 hours later)

Y/N:Why does God hate me?

I can't sleep and I only have a few hours until school starts.

Time for the big guns..

I get up and instant transmission over to someone I know will give me a challenge.

Y/N:Hey!Long time no see!

???:What do you want.

Y/N:Wondering if we could spar.Can't sleep and you're the only person around that can give me a challenge.

???:Fine then!But I should warm you,i've only gotten stronger since the last time we fought Y/N.

I charge to to 25 percent.He is only in super saiyan so it should be enough for now.

???:Lets go Y/N!I won't hold back!

Y/N:Wouldn't want it any other way...Vegeta!