CH23: Expedition Into a Perverts Soul!

I think we're all going to love the next few parts.

Enjoy!

------

The ORC and Y/N were watching clips of Siaragorg fighting in a few rating games.

Y/N: This Sairagorg guy, I like him.

Issei: And he wants to fight us? 

Y/N: I call first.

Issei: Dammit!

Rias: While he is a substitute, you shouldn't let your guard down. I wouldn't be surprised if he beat you Y/N.

Y/N: Ha! You've never seen me get serious. And while I was in the Dragon Realm Buu and I got a huge power up.

Issei: Where is he anyway?

Y/N: He's at a friends house eating all their food.

Suddenly a green magic circle appeared in front of the group. 

Rias: Astaroth...

One the light faded, there stood a guy that looked pretty average. This was Diodara Astoroth. His face rubbed Y/N the wrong way. And how he looked at Asia when he appeared didn't help at all. He sat down and was given tea from Akeno.

Diodara: Allow me to get straight to the point. I would like to trade bishops.

Y/N: So that's why he was looking at Asia funny. 

Gasper: No! Does he mean me!?

Issei: Of course not.

Y/N clenched his fist. He didn't like how his love was being treated like property. But he calmed down feeling Asia entwine he fingers with his.

Rias: You want Asia?

Diodara: It's not a bad trade. My proposal to you is-

Rias: Sorry. But I have no interest in doing a trade. Asia is a valuable devil in my household. I think of her as a little sister. 

She glanced at Y/N.

Rias: And I doubt a certain someone would allow such a thing. Getting the woman you proposed to by trading. Do you not understand what courtship is.

This was new to Y/N.

Y/N: He proposed to you?

Asia: M-Maybe a little.

Y/N: I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear it.

Diodara glanced at Y/N. Noticing this, Y/N wrapped his arm around Asia and pulled her close to him.

Diodara: Ill leave for today, but I won't give up.

Diodara walked over to Asia and got on one knee. He grabbed her hand, completely ignoring Y/N's presence.

Diodara: Our meeting and reunion was fate. Even if the world is against us, I will surely overcome all of it. I love you, Asia.

Asia: I think you should leave.

Diodara: Is my love to much for you to handle?

Asia: It's because I don't want to see anyone die today.

The ORC room suddenly got tense. Diodara felt Asia's hand leave his own. He saw it was Y/N who pulled her arm away.

Y/N: I'm going to let you walk away from this. You should be thankful. If it wasn't for Asia you I woulda kicked you all the way back to hell.

Y/N's aura increased dramatically. It practically made the entire room a dark pink tint.

Y/N: Leave. Now.