CH3:Brother Turned Devil!A Promise Is Made with Fury!

The rest of the week was normal. Dickseeker didn't come back, so he must have gotten the message.

Y/N: Ready for your date Issei?

Issei: Yeah! Today is gonna rock!

Issei leaves first so if Yuma meets him on the way I won't be seen. After a few minutes, I head out to where Issei told me they would meet for the date. I stay vigilant for about an hour. Seeing how both of the two are fine, I head to a nearby library. A few hours later and as I'm heading out of the library, Issei's ki dropped drastically and was fading. I quickly instant transmission to him.

(Nobody's POV)

Raynare was about to throw another light spear at Issei, but out of nowhere Y/N appears.

Issei: Y-Y/N, that you?

Y/N: Sorry about ditching you, bro. This chick here put that hole in you.

Issei: Y-Yeah but what are you gonna do.

Y/N: Just stay with me. Ill heal you in a sec.

Raynare: What can you even do human! Stay in your place! Since you saw me ill have to kill you too.

As Raynare was about to charge at Y/N he appeared right in front of her with her light spear in her stomach.

Y/N: This is yours right? Have it back.

As Raynare falls from the sky, Y/N tends to Issei.

(Y/N POV)

Shit. Issei's already lost a lot of blood. And this looks like a pretty bad wound. My healing abilities aren't that good either. But if I had some senzu beans.

Y/N: Just hang on Issei!

I quickly instant transmission to Korin.

Y/N: Korin I need some senzu beans quick!

Korin: I gave the last to Gohan.Shouldn't have used them all yet!

Y/N: Thanks, Korin.

I sense Gohan's energy and instant transmission over to him. Seems he's getting done with some training.

Gohan: Oh hey Y/N you-

Y/N: I need senzu beans quick!

Gohan: Here then.  Why do you need them so bad-

I left before he could finish. I instant transmission to Issei, but I'm in his room. I check his bed and find him asleep in it. His energy feels different too.

Y/N:*sigh*I'm too tired for this.

I shower and head to bed. Whatever happened to Issei I will figure it out tommorow.

(Timeskip with Chibi Y/N in the bushes watching Issei's date)

Issei's energy feels like a few students at Kuoh. Except they're way stronger than his. Schools over, so I decided to check where I feel those presences the most. Turns out it's an abandoned building. Well, guess it's not abandoned since people use it. But that's not the point.

I walk into the building and go to the second floor.S seems that there all in one room besides one.I  knock and some blonde guy opens the door.

???: How can I help you.

Y/N: I just have a question. Do any of you know an Issei Hyoudou?

???: He's one of the pervert trio correct.

Y/N: Yeah that's right.I'm would also like to ask if any of you have interacted with him in the last 24 hours.

???: Can't say I have.

Y/N: Well why don't you ask the others behind you.

???: Yuuto its fine, let him in.

The guy who's name is Yuuto walks to the side to let me in. I walk deeper into the room. There are a few people in here like I sensed. Guess I need to get mean for a second.

Y/N: Whatever you did to my brother I'm going to need you to reverse it.

???: Brother?

Y/N: Issei Hyoudou girly. Try to keep up.

That Yuuto guy walks up to me again.

Yuuto: Sorry but that's impossible unless you want him dead.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry! Did you think I was talking to you blondie? I'm talking to your boss right here!

I turn to the same redhead that Issei was gawking at.

???: What Yuuto said is true. Unless you want your brother to die, The pawn peice stay.

Wait a second. Strange energy's, Issei having the same thing after he supposedly died.Pawn pieces!This can mean only one thing...

Y/N: You guys are devils aren't you.

They all seemed shocked by my deduction. Guess I was right.

Y/N: That means my brother is one to now...

I was kinda pissed that they turned him.S o I let out a bit of power and they instantly felt it.T hey all look like they shit themselves.B ut then I stopped.

Y/N: Fine...

I started to walk out but stopped at the door.

Y/N: You better take good care of my brother devil.Because if he dies...

I turn my head to face them with one of my scariest faces.

Y/N: You'll see a REAL devil in action!