CH2:Fallen Angels!No Big Deal,We have Plot!

Quick note!

My other story reached 1k views! I'm honestly surprised by this but thankful nonetheless. Hoping to make that milestone with this one.

Hope you enjoy!

I'm out!
----------------

Issei: Hey! You're talking as if its a bad thing!

I ignore my twins rant and sit where I'm directed. Luckily its right in the back. Class begins and I'm already bored. The stuff being taught I learned a year or two ago.

But I pretend to pay attention and class is over. Its time for break and Issei walks over to me.

Issei: Hey Y/N, wanna hang out?

Y/N: What's the catch?

Issei: No catch! Just wanna hang with my favorite brother.

Y/N: I'm your only brother so-

Issei: Anyway let's go!

Issei drags me to where his two friends are. They seemed pretty weird, but who am I to judge. I kinda thought my brother wanted to hang out. But Issei hand to be Issei, so we end up behind the kendo club with the three perverts trying to look through a hole. I sensed people coming around the corner so I quickly distanced myself from the pervert trio. Issei was left and was about to get beat up by the kendo club.

Y/N: The things I do for this guy...

Before a kendo stick hit Issei in the face I block it with my wrist. They seemed concerned but I didn't feel a thing.

Y/N: I understand your angry ladies, but this guy here is my brother. So I can't just let him get hurt without helping him. Can you please let him off the hook this time.

They agreed and runoff, faces red.

Issei: Thanks bro I owe you one.

Y/N: I know, but you're still in trouble.

Issei: Wait for what!

Before Issei could stop me I chopped him in the head. I then dragged him to a nearby tree. He wakes up a few minutes later and we relax somewhat until Issei started to gawk at some redhead.

But I'm at my limit for my brothers bull today. So I sleep until its time to head back to class.

(Timeskip)

I'm walking home alone. Issei was with me but he stopped to talk with some girl.I'm not a cockblock so I let them be.

???: Your Y/N Hyoudou correct?

I turn to find some guy in a pale gray trench coat and a black fedora.

Y/N: That's the name.

???: Good, I am Dohnaseek! You have a strong presence, not anything our leader can't beat. So I'm here to give you a warning. The fallen angels in Kouh are making a move so don't interfere!

Y/N: Ok Dickseeker, ill leave you and your parade of strippers alone. Just don't bother me.

Dickseeker:D-Dickseeker!If I could id could id kill you human!

Issei: Hey bro! Wait up!

I turn away to see my brother looking happy.

Y/N: You get her number?

Issei: Did you ever doubt me?

Y/N: Was that girl hot?

Issei: Yes, totally.

Y/N: There's your answer.

He and I walked home. Issei yapping about him having a date. And begging me to go along to make sure he doesn't screw it up...