Sebastian suddenly pulled him into his lap in a straddled position. "Like this." 

And their lips met and a pleasant tingle slivered down Adrien's spine, causing him to let out a soft moan. Pulling away, Sebastian smiled.

"There, you see? We're making progress already."

Adrien blushed but suddenly grew worried as Sebastian's honey tone eyes became steel. The vampire moved Adrien off his lap and stood, whirling around so his attention was towards the kitchen. "Aunt Petunia, look out!"

"Eek!" The sound of glass shattering dropped a cold, dreaded horror upon Adrien.

His nightmare was coming true.

Sebastian leaped over the couch and sped into the kitchen, throwing a lucky hit. A figure he had barely seen went flying back through the broken sliding glass door and into the pool.

Sebastian's eyes went heartless and dark as he glared at the intruders. "Father." He snarled.

Gabriel simply smiled coldly. "Hello son, sorry I had to drop by like this but you and your friends are ruining everything. Oh, hello sister."

Petunia glared at him. "You could've killed me! What's your problem!?"

"Nothing, but it seems you're in the way as well. Do me a favor and stay out the way and you won't be killed."

A figure came popping out of the water. "What the hell just hit me?!"

"That would be my son, Collin. I told you pruebloods are to be reckon with."

Collin dragged himself out of the pool. Adrien, who had quietly stepped in and hid behind Sebastian, palled. The man's eyes were now red and his skin had slightly age a few years more than he was. But overall, he was now encased by time, never to die of old age or sickness or any other ways a vampire can't die from.

"Adrien, you'll find Silver Wind down in the basement on the table. It'll be a red blade so you should recognize it." Sebastian whispered.

The boy didn't need know why. He hurried off, hoping that no one would encounter him.

"Get out of my house." Sebastian demanded.

"Are you giving me orders?" Gabriel questioned, amused but also had a dangerous tone hidden underneath.

Sebastian held his chin up, not backing down. He motioned his aunt to back away. "I didn't invite you in and you just broke another glass door. Trespassing and intruding. Leave now Father, or I will kill you. There's nothing here for you."

Gabriel chuckled. "Oh but you're wrong. You're keeping 'The Child' here. Going against your orders from the Sanctum."

Sebastian flicked his eyes at Collin then back at his father. Two delusional men who would do anything to get Adrien all because of a hunch. It made him want to puke at the way Gabriel and Collin were similar. One had hurt the kid for three years, the other want to take him back to the clan for who-knows-what.

Sebastian wanted to bet on feeding thrall, but his father was more cunning than to use someone so important for a simple blood tap. "Adrien is not 'The Child', leave him alone already. After what that low-life fledgling has done, you insist that he's 'The Child'?"

Gabriel shrugged a shoulder while drawing a sword from a sheath at his side. "I'll give you this one chance to avoid bloodshed, son. Give us Adrien and we'll be on our way."

"Don't you watch movies, Father? The good guys never say yes to such a demand."

Gabriel pounced forward and the young vampire jumped back. Petunia shrieked as she ran upstairs and Adrien tossed Silver Wind, then hurried up to the second floor. Sebastian caught his trusted companion and thrusted the blade towards his father. As the two dueled, Collin snuck up stairs.