Getting set

On the way back, Chloe reminded everyone they needed to go shopping.

"I don't feel like it though," Caitlin moaned.

Jasmin agreed with Caitlin.

Chloe sighed, "how about we go back to the camp and then I'll drive back down to New World."

"I'm coming with Chloe!" Charlotte yelled.

....

Before Charlotte and Chloe left, they told the others they would be picking up some extra things at Noel Leeming and the Warehouse. They said they would take about 3 hours. It was currently 9:30 am.

Caitlin and Jasmin flopped onto the couch. Jasmin came up with an idea instead of waiting to adventure the campgrounds.

"Hey, Caity?"

Caitlin looked at Jasmin.

"Since we have time up our sleeve, how about we make space, ready for a movie night?" Jasmin exclaimed.

Caitlin thought it was a great idea, "yes, awesome! What are we gonna do for it though?"

Jasmin started to get up, "Let's grab the extra pillows and stuff and then surround the tv with them."

By the time they had finished, it was only 9:50 am.

"Let's go to the shop Chloe and Charlotte are at and see if they catch us. Oh and do some more shopping." Jasmin suggested.

Caitlin agreed with Jasmin, then texted Chloe asking what shop she was currently at.

Chloe replied a few minutes later, saying they were at the Warehouse.

Jasmin and Caitlin jumped in the blue car.

It wasn't long before they arrived in front of the big red building.

Charlotte and Caitlin walked in, the first thing they saw was the clothes section on the right. On the left was the counters. They decided to hide in the clothes section and come out once they see the others leave.

...

After about 15 minutes, Chloe and Charlotte were starting to walk towards the exit/entrance. Little did they know, Jasmin and Caitlin were about to jump out from the nearby clothing racks and scare them.

"HELLO!" Jasmin screamed at Charlotte and Chloe. Caitlin just made a loud noise along with her.

Chloe didn't flinch while, Charlotte jumped back into a person behind her, in shock.

The person Charlotte bumped, dropped all of her stuff.

The person had a buzzed haircut, that was blonde. They were almost a head taller than Charlotte. Their skin was pale but seemed to glow. With cute freckles scattered across their face. They seemed to have soft blue eyes. The person wore male's clothes and didn't seem to have a gender. The person was standing next to what looked like their mother.

Charlotte was standing there still until the person with blonde hair started speaking.

"Woah Pal, sorry I didn't see you coming." they were picking up their things.

Charlotte suddenly snapped out of the world she entered (after standing there), "Oh man! I'm sorry. Um. er. That was my fault, sorry."

Their mum suddenly jumped into their conversation after eavesdropping, "EXCuuuse me?"

Charlotte stopped what she was doing, while the person with blonde hair continued picking up their things.

The posh lady continued speaking, "Iah is NOT a 'man!' She is in fact, a lady."