Packing

Charlotte was a petite, sweet-hearted introvert. She had an ash blonde hair that reached her shoulders. Charlotte also had freckles scattered over her small face.  Charlotte was also the shortest. She was known for having a crazy side in her friendship group. Her phone rung, it was Chloe video calling her on messenger.

Chloe's face appears on Charlotte's screen, "Hi."

"Heyyy, are ya ready for tomorrow?" Charlotte said excitedly. She was acting nice but really, all she wanted to do was sleep. It was eight pm.

Chloe flicked her long, curly blonde hair to the side as she packed her stuff for the upcoming weeks. Her freckles laid on her rectangular face, glistening under her bedroom light. She was in some old clothes, for pyjamas. Chloe was known as the mother of the group and also the innocent one. She is dairy free. Chloe is the only reason the friendship group didn't fall apart. She continued grabbing clothes to put into her suitcase, "So uh, what is the name of the camp we are staying in again?"

Charlotte rolled her medium blue eyes at the camera and in a bored tone replied, "It's called Sans Camp in Napier, New Zealand."

Chloe rolled her eyes back at Charlotte, "Well yeah, of course, it's in New Zealand, Napior. Also, should we call the others too? "

Charlotte nodded, Chloe added Jasmin and Caitlin to the call.

Jasmin was the clown of the group, she had frizzy, tight ash-blonde curls. She had a big passion for Irish and Highland dancing and was really talented from her hard work. She is the tallest out of everyone in the friendship group and is vegetarian. Although she is a clown, she is also very smart and can pull any prank. 

Caitlin was the loudest of the group, she learned some of this by Charlotte's crazy side. She was the oldest but the youngest at heart, that's what everyone loved about her. She had hair that had light blonde highlights. The main color of her hair was light brown and was slightly curly.

Jasmin's face popped up on the video-chat screen, "hey!"

Chloe and Charlotte waved at her. A few seconds later Caitlin's profile picture showed on the screen, so they greeted each other again.

Chloe pulled out her suitcase with a pineapple on it, "We seriously need to plan what we are going to do so we aren't bord."

"Maybe each day one person decides what we do from a plan they created!" Jasmin said all in one breath.

Charlotte nodded her head in agreement,  "make a list."

Caitlin turned on her camera to show her dog laying on her lap, "Sure!"

The group continued chatting for another hour till only Charlotte and Chloe were left.

"well see ya Charlotte." Chloe waved goodbye.

"see ya, Chloe." Charlotte clicked the red button. 

 Sorry, it's short.