Chapter 17• Side

En başından başla

Theshaderoomteens: #NbaYoungBoy caught out with some other girl

Theshaderoomteens: #NbaYoungBoy caught out with some other girl...Okay❗️👀

"Cici, he loves you farea"

"Look Ben, Ion give a damn about what this boy do anymore. So he better not give a damn about what I so & best believe I'm not about to be stuck to him."

"So you boutta get another nigga?" Kd mugged me and I shrugged.

"I can do what ever I want."

"Damn, you gone do my mans like that?" Ben asked and I shot him a look.

"You see how this nigga doing me?"

"But Remember, you don't care right?" Boomer said and I nodded.

"Right."

"But he do, so you doing him wrong." I waved him off.

"Aye, imma be back." I got up and walked out the hotel room before any questions could be asked. I just took a long walk ok the beach, just to clear my mind. I popped in my headphones, listening to "Can't raise a Man" by K Michelle.

"Girl you ain't never gone change nobody, if he don't wanna you can't make nobody." I mumbled to myself. Feeling my earbuds get snatched out my ear, I looked over seeing a Lightskin dude in his swimming trunks  looking at me.

"What?"

"Damn, I can't talk to you." He chuckles at the mug on my face. Realizing that I was single, I decided to cut the slick shit and plus he was actually cute as hell.

"My bad.." I laughed and he smiled down at me.

"What you doing out here by yaself Ma? You know it's getting dark."

"You out here too, I should be asking you the same question."

"Clearing my mind. Some shit happened back at home and I had to get away from it. To be honest I been walking out here around this time for the past 3 days. What about you?"

"Same.. well, not the Back at home shit. But Clearing my mind."

"You wanna speak on it?"

"Nah, I'm tryna move past it."

"Must be a Nigga." He told me and I stopped, looking down at the sand between my toes. He grabbed my chin, tilting it up.

"I feel you tho.. My ex girl did me wrong."

"And you hurt by it?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be."

"I— No because, Most niggas don't seem to be hurt. Normally y'all a move on."

"I'm not "MoSt nIggas" tho. I got feelings to shawty. You can see without science." I nodded at him.

"Aye, it's getting late tho. You gone hand ova them digits?" He rose his eyebrow, smirk on his face and I chuckled nodding. He seems cool so why not.

"Imma call you." He told me and I nodded watching him run the opposite direction. He stopped midway, looking back at me.

"I didn't catch your name!"

"Cianna! Yours?"

"Keith!" I nodded.

I started heading back to the hotel all smiles, and when I got back all eyes where on me.

"Where you been? It's late as hell and why the hell you smiling like that?" I knew that voice. It was kentrell.

"Minding my business, wasn't you doing the same?" He sucked his teeth. I made my way to my bed, checking my phone seeing a message. By now they had left because Lena started Complaining on how she was sleepy and didn't want to hear all of them.

Keith🥴❤️ would like to FaceTime..

__________

 I'm telling y'all, I don't be having no niggas to use😭😭