Chapter 18: A Surprise

Hereford Base

Zofia was in her dorm Assembiling her Pistol she kept with her at all times. She had just finished putting the gun together, then her Phone start to vibrate.

She picked up her Phone and looked at who was calling her. It was her sister Ela. She Answered the call.

Zofia: Hello?

Ela: Zo......*sob*...

Zofia: Ela is everything Ok? What happened?

Ela: It's Grace.....*sob* she got shot.....

Zofia put her hand to her mouth.

Zofia: Where are you now?

Ela: Were in the hospital...*sob* there're checking her now....... they said she might not make it....*sob*

Zofia: What about Y/N? Is he alright?

Ela: No.....he hasn't said a word after Grace went Unconscious.....Zo....I'm worried...

Zofia: Alright.....keep me updated on their conditions and I'll call you soon.

The Call ended as soon as that happened Ash came through the door.

Ash: Zo come on, let's go and do some training.

Zofia said nothing.

Ash: Zo?

Zofia looked up at Ash with Tears in her eyes.

Ash: Zo what wrong?

Zofia: Ela called me.....Grace got shot....the doctors said she might not make it.

Ash started to have tears in her eyes. She had heard on Y/N and the girls going to California. Only to hear that her teammate has been shot and most likely die. The two of them silently prayed for the recovery of their Teammate.

California USA

Ela was sitting in the waiting room silently waiting on the Doctors. She could feel her eyes getting very heavy. She had stayed up all night and it was sunrise. She refused to go asleep until what the Doctors said about her condition.

?: Hey.

Ela looked up to see a woman in a Long white Coat and a nurses uniform that was in blue. She was holding two cups of Hot Coffee in both her hands. She handed one to Ela, in which she took from.

Ela: Thank you.

The Nurse sat down beside Ela and took a small sip of her Coffee.

?: I heard what happened. I hope she makes it. For Y/N's sake

Ela looked at the Woman.

Ela: You know Him?

?: I do. My name is Samantha. I was his Ex.

Ela said nothing as she looked back down at her Coffee.

Ela: How did you know Y/N?

Samantha: We were friends sense 8th Grade. Until he and I started to go into a relationship for about a year. What I realised and he did was we didn't have a lot in common. So we both agreed to go back as friends. I didn't see him at all. Is he Alright?

Ela: I don't know.....As soon as the Doctors took Grace in he just Disappeared.

Samantha: Well....Can you tell me about what happened when Y/N went back?

Ela: I guess I can tell you....

Samantha: How is he doing?

Ela: When he came back he challenged my sister to a fight. And he beat her. That was when he revealed who was hurting him.....when he told us...I couldn't believe it....I tried to talk to him little more as did Grace. But it turned out to be something even more....Me and Grace started to realise that we had fallen in love with him....but at the time he was in a coma...from his first mission where he got shot. After that he was still recovering even up to this day.

Samantha: Has he done a lot for you two?

Ela: I don't care if he's done a lot for us both. I love him with all my heart. So does Grace. We both Love him. As much as he loves us.

Samantha: Y/N's Like that. He wants to make sure that he sees is happy. That's what he wants to see from everyone. I'm glad he's found two people who can make him happy.

Ela smiled. Until a bang  from the doors to surgery  to see a Doctor coming towards Ela.

Doctor: Are You Ela Bosak?

Ela: I am. What happened? Is she Ok?

Doctor: She will live. The Bullet just missed her right lung.She will recover just fine. But I have some good news for you and your boyfriend.

Ela took in a deep breath of Relief. The Doctor than showed a picture of a womb to see there was a baby inside it.

Ela: Wait is this?

Doctor: This is photo of Ms. Nam's Womb. Look at little closer.

Ela looked a little closer at the photo and saw something...a head.

Ela: Is She!?

Doctor: Congratulations.

Samatha: Oh my god....

Ela had tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe it. She needed to find Y/N and fast! She looked back up the the Doctor.

Ela: Have you seen Y/N?

Doctor: I've seen him up at the roof.

Ela ran up the stairs and up many floors and as soon as she got up to roof where there was Garden there she saw Y/N looking out at the Horizon.

Ela: Y/N!

Y/N turned around slowly to see Ela with tears in her eyes.

Y/N: Ela.....don't tell me...

Ela: She gonna Survive! But look at this!

Ela handed him the photo as he looked at it. He looked back at Ela.

Y/N: What is this?

Ela: Your future.

Y/N's Eye's widened.

Ela: Grace is Pregnant Y/N! You're gonna be a Father!

And that's the end of the Chapter. I hoped you enjoyed. If so Vote and Comment down below. I would like to apologise for the delay. I'm back in school and I have Mock Exams in 3 weeks from now. So will be updating slowly for a while. I would like to say were coming close to the end of the book so Direct Message me  because I'm running out of Ideas. And I'll see you guys in the next Chapter