Chapter 13: Love.(My first Lemon)

Y/N was sitting down as the girls started to sway their Hips side to side trying to suduce him and it was working. Elsa and Dokkaebi saw the bulge in his trousers.

Dokkaebi: Is that!?

Ela: No Way he's that big.

Dokkaebi unclipped her Ponytails and let her whole hair sway off full. Y/N was complete awe of her Beauty.

Y/N: Grace.....Your Beautiful....

Dokkaebi: Thanks....

Dokkaebi and Ela turned around and showed their big bubbly asses infront of Y/N's Face.

Ela: You like the view?

Y/N said nothing but nodded. Ela giggled.

Ela: Good. Because tonight it's all your's for tonight.

Dokkaebi went to her jacket pocket and pulled out Y/N's music player.

Y/N: Hey. My music player.

Dokkaebi: I borrowed it to see what kind of music you had. I'm liking the tunes you have.

Y/N was about to take it from her until Ela pushed him back and held him down. Y/N was about to say something until Ela silenced him by kissing him on the lips. Dokkaebi on the other hand picked up a nearby Bluetooth Speaker and hooked Y/N's music player to the speaker and started to scroll through the Songs until she found one she liked. Ela rose up and gave Y/N a sexy pose as did Dokkaebi.

Ela: Now sit back and relax Baby.

Y/N: Uh..ok.

Dokkaebi clicked on the song and it played on the Speaker.

As soon as the Music started to give a upbeat. The girls started to bend over and sway their hips side to side then they started to shake their hips along their asses shaking for Y/N. Their asses wiggled every motion for Y/N, they squatted down and ounces their hips like they were riding a saddle on a horse. Y/N could feel a heat coming from his Body, his eyes ogling Ela and Dokkaebi's movements. He felt like he was hypnotised from the way the girls were dancing. Ela looked over her shoulder and saw the look on Y/N's face as she giggled and looked at Dokkaebi.

Ela: I think he likes it.

Dokkaebi: Time to kick things up a notch.

Dokkaebi started to twerk her ass as Ela does as well. Y/N was in shock of the show he was getting from his new girlfriends.

Y/N: Woah.....

They continued wiggling their asses, wobbling from each and every movement swaying.The heat in Y/N's pants started to rise within Y/N as he watched he girls dance but he didn't care about his erection as he watched the Girls dance infront of him.

The girls turned 90 degrees and looked at Y/N then looked at Each other and kissed each other Y/N saw they were exchanging Tongues, the kiss lasted for about five minutes until they parted away from each other.

Next the Girls turned infront of Y/N and squatted infront of him, putting their hands on their knees and spread their legs wide again and swayed their hips again, shaking them to the rhythm of the Song.

Dokkaebi: Liking the show Baby?

Y/N: Y-Yeah....

Y/N was completely Hypnotised by the girls Sexy bodies. They smiled and Dokkaebi went behind Ela and squeezed her DD Cupped breasts. Ela moaned in pleasure as she could feel the ecstasy flowing through her body as Dokkaebi continued to massage her Breasts.