Chapter 10: Forgiveness

DON'T READ IF YOUR SENSITIVE ABOUT SUICIDE

Panic was flying around the chopper on the way to Hereford. Y/N was shot and was losing blood at a very fast pace. Ash was holding his wound while Thermite bandaged him up to slow down the blood loss so he could make it. Y/N's breathing was getting slower and slower.

Ash: Hold on Y/N! We're Nearly there!

Thermite: Don't worry Eliza. The kid will pull through. He's strong.

Blackbeard on the other hand was looking at Y/N. He gave his life up just to save him. He thought on Y/N's Words when they talked about Meghan.

Y/N: Can you at least think about it. She's really lonely and misses her Teammate/ Boyfriend.

Blackbeard thought on it. Was he really that bad to Meghan? Did he really hurt her feelings? He thought about it when they first met each other.

Flashback

Afghanistan

Craig was putting his stuff away in his dorm, he wiped the sweat off his face due to it being so hot in the dessert. He heard a noise form the tent and looked back to see a Young girl walking in with her duffel Bag and had a large scarf around her head to her neck. Craig saw she was a beautiful girl he had ever seen. He went over to greet her.

Craig: Hey you new here?

The Woman turned around and saw Craig.

Woman: Yes I came the Navy. You?

Craig: Navy Seals.

Woman: Oh that's Great! Another American. What state?

Craig: Washington. You?

Woman: California.

Craig: Cool.

Craig presented his hand.

Craig: Name's Craig Jenson.

The woman shook his hand as well.

Woman: Meghan J. Castellano.

End of Flashback

Blackbeard was thinking too hard, he didn't realise that they had already landed back in Hereford. Y/N was immeadtly Rushed straight to Doc's Office. Ela was walking along as well as Dokkaebi. They Saw Y/N and were met with shock.

Ela: Oh My God! Y/N!

They rushed to him as Ela saw the Bandages around his stomach. She looked at Eliza in fear.

Ela: What Happened to him?

Ash: He got shot. He losing as lot of blood, we need to get him to Doc fast!

They took Y/N to the infirmary and set him down on the bed as Doc unwrapped the Bandages. Ela and Dokkaebi saw the Red Patch of Blood on his Shirt. Ela looked at Doc with tears from her eyes.

Ela: Is he Gonna make it?

Doc: I don't know.....he losing so much blood I don't know if he'll pull through.

That made Dokkaebi and Ela's heart drop. He might not make it. They couldn't bear to lose someone they had called a friend. Dokkaebi took Y/N's hand into Her hand.

Dokkaebi: Please Make it.......

They left the room and let Doc do his Work as he tried to help Y/N to keep him alive.

The girls were waiting outside for about 20 minutes. Doc came out.

Ela: Well?

Doc: I've done the best I could. All we need to do is wait and pray he's makes it.