Chapter 16: Merry Christmas (Lemon)

Ela and Grace eyed on Y/N looking into his Eyes suductively with Lust and Excitement having Y/N a little nervous for the way the girls were looking at him causing them to smile.

Ela: Can you handle the two of us baby?

Y/N: Uh......I....

Dokkaebi: Can you Baby, we won't bite and I'll go aggressive on you since your handsome.

Y/N: I think I can handle the two of you ladies if you two can handle me?

Ela: You're On.

And with that Ela and Grace wrapped their own legs around Y/N's Leg on each side then started to smother him with Kisses on his fcae and neck with Y/N wrapping his hands around their hips letting the two have their fun with Y/N. After spending Three Minutes smothering Y/N with Kisses they soon begin to rub their hands onto Y/N's Crotch, puling off his shorts and they Pull out Hs Cock which had erected to it full size. Both Of them Licked their lips looking at Each other seductivley and back at Y/N

Dokkaebi: You better be ready Y/N ,cause we're gonna rock.....your....world

With that Ela and Dokkaebi start to give Y/N a blowjob licking and sucking on Y/N's Balls having him shiver down his spine. Ela went on sucking Y/N's Erected Cock while Dokkaebi sucked on his balls having Y/N shaking and moaning every second.

Y/N: Ah....

Ela and Dokkaebi did know waste any time to hesitate so they went all in sucking on Y/Nhard with pure lust. Y/N was in a complete world of is own, he couldn't take much more of this as the most beautiful girls went on sucking Y/N non stop for about thirteen minutes straight. Finally they switched as Dokkaebi took over, she was sucking on Y/N's cock hard and fast with aggression having Y/N moan hard and deep for a few more minutes as this went on.

Y/N: Ah....Ah.....Ah......

Grace: He's twitching.......he's gonna cum any second now..... I want it inside my mouth.......I want it all......

Dokkaebi kept pleasuring Y/N some more and Suddenly Y/N began Climaxing, bursting all his Semen into Grace's Mouth, her eyes widened of how much he was cumming in her mouth until he stopped and Grace pulled away from his Cock and opened her mouth and showed the Semen in her mouth as it was leaking out of her mouth.

Ela grabbed Graces face and kissed her as they exchanged Y/N's Semen. Y/N smiled at the action the girls were giving him. After a few minutes of exchanging Y/N's Semen they swallowed his semen down. They Licked their lips enjoying his Semen.

Ela: So Yummy.....

Dokkaebi: I'll never forget this taste.....

Ela: *looks at Y/N* Y/N you better be ready for the main event.

Y/N: Oh Yeah definitely.

Dokkaebi: Aw.....but I wanted a go.

Ela: You went first the last time! Now I get it this time.

Dokkaebi: Ugh.....fine

Ela smiled as she took off her Lingerie showing naked body to Y/N as she grabbed him by the arms and pushed him onto the bed and her mood was yet to begin. Ela pushed Y/N onto his back as she gets on top of him lustfully and looked down at him. Y/N and his head on the pillows watching Ela insert his Cock inside her and she began to bounce herself, moaning as her Breasts began to jiggle and move from her Movement.