Chapter 3: 3 Months Later

Three Months passed by very quickly for Y/N. He was finding it very difficult at the start to keep up with the training. Within those months he was learning MMA Moves and combos. This wasn't The Y/N that was a person who always got abused. No. This was a new Y/N. He had no fear, no weakness. And was out for Revenge. 

Right Now Y/N was punching the Bag very fast. Joshua and Samantha were watching him.

Joshua: Time!

Y/N gave the bag a Powerful Roundhouse kick and pushed the bag a few yards away. Samantha went up to Y/N and gave him a bottle of ice water. Y/N Nodded as a thank you and took a huge gulp of water down.

Joshua: Y/N This is what is exactly how you should be now when you go back.

Y/N: I know. I can feel it but I can also see it. 

Y/N was so different to what he was 3 months ago. 3 months ago he was a lean, weak muscled person. But now he was a Lean, Ripped built Man who looked like he was built for war.

Y/N took in a deep breath and looked at them both with seriousness.

Y/N: I'm ready.

Joshua nodded. Samantha went up to him close.

Samantha: Are you sure you want to do this? You can always turn back.

Y/N: I know I can. But no. What they did to me they will feel. But I also need to keep an eye's open that I'm in a CTU Operation. Not a Club where you beat the people you want.

Joshua: That's the spirit. Now come with me I've something to give you.

Y/N got and went into Joshua's Office. Joshua went over to a Safe which was very large. He put in his code until he heard a click and opened the Safe to pull out a Huge Black Case. He placed it on the table.

Joshua: Just a little something I got for you.

Y/N: What is it?

Joshua: Open it and find out.

Y/N opened the case to see it was rifle.

Joshua: HK 416. Made from Germany. 5.56 x 45 mm NATO calibre. And the package includes, Side rails, A fore grip, Flash hider, and five 30 round magazines.

Y/N looked at the rifle in awe. He let his hand slide across it and felt the Steel noise it made as it.

Joshua: Oh I almost Forgot.

Joshua went back to his safe to pick up another black case but it was much smaller. He opened it to reveal a scope for Y/N's Rifle.

 He opened it to reveal a scope for Y/N's Rifle