"SURPRISE!!!," They all synchronized.

"Wait what?! OH MY GOD!!!," I ran to hug my parents together, embracing the essence of purity, the sense of home.

"But...How?," I said in utter happiness.

"It was a surprise, we just couldn't bear not seeing our beautiful daughters,"

I hugged them tightly and started weeping. My dad gave an old laugh and says,"It's alright. We're here now. Soon you'll be treated for Endometriosis as well. That's why we're here," his eyes were shining.

I looked at sight of Seohyun and turned out she told them that I had this condition.

"Really?," I asked dad.

"Definitely," he replied in the affirmative.

Seohyun's eyes were wide open and she looked at my puzzled expression swiftly jerking her head, calling me to her room.

I guess it was about how I was dressed and that it would be a little inappropriate to look like that infront of them.

She pulled my arm and took me to her room.

"Listen Eunha," she started.

"what now?," I was startled.

"I told them,"

"About my endometriosis? yeah I know,"

"No no, not that."

I was confused now. I started over-thinking.

"Then - what?,"

"Don't hate me for this but I told them that you were dating a guy and they said they'd like to meet him," she said it in a breath.

"You what?!,"

"Eunha...," dad called from the lounge.

"Go... they're calling you," Seohyun told me while appearing apologetic.

"It'll be fine," she added nervously.

I sniffed and went to the lounge to where my parents sat.

"Oh Eunha , I'm glad you're here," Dad's eyes were so welcoming.

He is precious.

"Yes dad, you called."

"Your big sister told us that you were seeing a guy that you didn't tell us about,"

"We'd like to know," he was really comforting.

I swallowed my saliva in nervousness.

"Dad, you know. I really like this guy named Minho,"

"Yeah people with the name 'LEE MINHO' are always fortunate," he chuckled.

"Exactly. He's perfect and I plan a long term relationship with him,"

"Wow it got so far, eh? but then what's better than finding true love," dad inched towards mom and kissed her on the cheek.

They were such a cute couple.

"But he has a dark past," I reached the difficult part.

Mom and dad were listening carefully now.

I gathered the courage to speak.

"his dad... was a bad man. He raped a young girl,"

There was a moment of silence. I could hear the clock ticking in that time span and it was suffocating.

"Ohh...," dad was serious now.

"I'm sorry Eunha, you'll have to stop seeing him,"

"But dad. He's differe..."

"You don't get it Eunha dear-"

"No dad I swear he's a great guy-"

"He could be like HIS dad! Anyways, evil is inherited and satan always lives within us. It's upto us to remain steadfast. It's hardly possible that he's different,"

"That's enough," I was fueled to fire as I roared.

"When I say no. That means No!," he exclaimed.

"But you're not always right!," I screamed and in an instant he slapped me across my face.

My hair locks flew across my head to one side and I raised my face with tears in my eyes to see the guilt in his.

"You know what?," I said my last sentence.

"I HATE YOU!,"

Having said that, I angrily walked to my room and locked the door.

Then me and my pillow knew the stories of that never ending night which was filled with nothing but insomnia.    

A/n: long chap cuz of paragraphs xD  ly guys <3