How Fast I was Changed

I couldn't accept that I was sapphires slave, but I couldn't deny it also. I would try my best for her though so she doesn't post the pictures and releases me sooner. I know how stubborn Sapphire is, so I know she'll keep to her word. "So slave there are rules. If you disobey any there will be punishments." Sapphire stated. She looked down at Veronica to check she had her full attention."Rule1: Always call me mistress, queen or goddess.Rule 2: When we are together always crawl in my presence.Rule 3: Never speak unless spoken to.Rule 4: Never tell anybody about this.Rule 5: Wear what I tell you to wear.Rule 6: To always show your submission to me, always wear this collar. Do you understand foot bitch?" As sapphire asked me that question she pulled out a royal purple leather collar out from behind her. She open it, awaiting Veronica's response. "Yes mistress, I understand all of your rules. I will always try my best to please you." Veronica bowed her head in preparation to have the collar put on her. "Right slave you go run me a bath as I'm exhausted after the long day. When your done come and tell me." I crawled away to her bathroom and started filling her large bath. I added bubbles and a bath bomb in there. Whilst running her bath I was scared, because I was left alone with my mind. I could've left! I should said no! I can still tell somebody about this! All were thoughts that were racing through my mind. But I knew deep down I would never disobey her. As truly I did want to please her. Before my eyes the bath was perfect for her. I crawled back to her room, with sapphire still in the same position. "Goddess your bath is prepared." I stated. Unexpectedly she got on top of my back. "Take me there slave. Did you really think your goddess should walk?" Sapphire laughed. I started to crawl with her on my back. It was hard but I got through it. "Shut your eyes whilst I undress slave." Sapphire demanded. I closed my eyes shut until I heard her say I could look. The bubbles completely covered her beautiful body, which was disappointing to be honest. "So slave girl you are going to wash my hair for me. As if I'm at the hair dressers. You can only wash my feet and that's it then you will leave to tidy my room. When I call you back you will dry me with your eyes shut. Then I shall change and you will wash for your queen. Do you understand all of that you dumb whore?" Sapphire snarked. "Yes my queen." She dipped her head into the water making it wet for me. I washed her hair and then washed it out again. I put the conditioner in. But to let it sink in I started to wash her feet. I rubbed the bar of soap along her wet abs slim feet. I covered them in bubbles to clean them completely. As I'm sure it wouldn't be the end of my services tonight. Once I was completely finished I washed the conditioner out avd we t away to tidy her big bedroom. Luckily by the time she had called me back her bedroom was perfect. I was relieved as I really didn't want any punishments. I closed my eyes tightly and with a soft towel I cleaned her whole body to the best of my ability. Again I carried her back to her room. "So Slavey whilst I'm dressing you will have a shower and I will get your clothes out. You have 10 minutes avd don't keep me waiting." Sapphire ordered. I crawled away to escape her evil grip on my life, to hav3 just a bit of freedom in the shower. I did t have a relaxing shower as I wanted to be on time to avoid punishment from sapphire. I already had my underwear on by time I got to her. "So Slavey I choose your outfit." She giggled. Sapphire had chosen a very short skirt along with a v-neck vest. So overall I would be very revealed. I got dressed and sapphire laughed at my appearance in comparison to her wearing beautiful silk pjs. "Get here slave." I crawled up to her and she reattached my collar. "When I tell you to shower is the only time you can take this off." Sapphire started down at me and pulled the collar tight. She then used it to push me away. "I'm going to have a nap slave so I'm energised for our later adventures. Whilst Im sleeping you are going to sniff my shoes. You know the ones I've been wearing all day." Sapphire pointed to them and then showed me where to sit. She laughed at my submissiveness. Her eyes closed as my nose hit the inside of her shoes. She started to drift asleep to the sound of me sniffing her stinky shoes...