sequel - one - joohyun

joohyun woke up at the sound of wendy and jisoo screaming happily on the stairs to her room. they were a bit too excited considering it was 8 am but she didn't mind, she was happy too that morning.
jisoo barged in the room laughing "come on you lazy ass we need to start looking for that dress" she exclaimed while wendy started to violently open the curtains saying something about how the room needed fresh air.

joohyun got up extremely quickly from bed and ran to the bathroom almost falling on the pile of magazines she left on the floor the previous day, making the other two laugh.
after taking a shower and getting ready she walked to the kitchen where the girls had prepared a large breakfast for the three of them to start the day in the best way.

"so....have you made your mind up already?" jisoo asked while pouring coffee in the cups. "not yet actually, i'm still...meditating?" joohyun sighed. "we'll help you! we're here for this remember? we're your best friends after all" wendy exclaimed smiling from hear to hear. "yeah you're right wen" the elder smiled and got up to hug her two best friends.
after breakfast jisoo and wendy collected all the magazines from the floor of joohyun's room and put them in a box to bring inside joohyun's car.

"let's get this bread" wendy shouted while joohyun was starting her car. "don't say that ever again in my presence" jisoo said in the most serious way the others had ever seen, the three laughed together and joohyun finally began to drive.
the car ride was fun as usual with wendy blasting their former groups' songs and the girls excitedly singing and shouting with the windows down and wind in their hair. they were all excited for what was going to come.

their groups had already disbanded long ago but they were still in contact, every single one of them: jisoo and jennie moved in together and adopted a cat; yerim and sooyoung got together and moved to LA to start a model management company while still texting and calling the others every day; wendy started her own company and managed it together with rosé and some other girls from university. and then there were joohyun and seulgi. the first became ceo of the most important entertainment company in seoul, bj label, that was once owned by her mother; seulgi opened a dance studio with lisa and managed it on her own while actively teaching dance in her old high school.

these two made lots of promises for their future, and they intended to keep them all. together.