Chapter 10

Thoughts about Liam started to run around his head like crazy. All these small things, all these small stares, all these 'accidental' touches, all these times when Liam had cared about him more than anyone else, just everything.  And the way all these little things made him feel. Just being with Liam made him feel 'good', just good. It's hard for him to explain that feeling, but it's something good. 

For a moment he thought that he might like Liam a little more than just a friend. At least, that would explain why he cares so much about him and why is he always protecting him. That would simply explain everything, especially his actions towards him. 

 After a while of just overthinking, Theo started to get angry with himself for thinking about Liam in this way. He was straight, he knew it.

'No that's not possible, I'm not into a guy, especially not into him.' Theo thought to himself and looked at Liam to make sure he doesn't feel anything about him. Liam was still irritated and Theo hadn't heard anything from what he just said. He was too busy with his own thoughts.

For a while they sat in silence. Liam simply didn't know what else to say, it felt like he had already told everything. 

Theo was still overthinking everything and he didn't want to make Liam more angry than he already is. That would make this whole ride a lot more awful than it already is.

'He should more thankful.' This thought was running circles in Theo's head. Every time this thought showed up, he got angrier and angrier. He wanted him to be more thankful.

'And why does he care so damn much ? Shouldn't he care about other things more ?' was another thought that didn't bother leaving.

'Okay, but why do you care so damn much about me ? 'Theo didn't mean to, but his question ended up sounding like a scream. He couldn't sit in silence anymore, he was too furious from his own thoughts and he needed to know the reason.

'What is wrong with you ? And what do you mean by - care so much - ? ' Liam had no clue why he was so irritated and why he cares. Yes, he didn't want to lose Theo or a pack member, no matter how dumb it sounds, but Theo was being an actual asshole towards him every time, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Liam realized that he, himself, doesn't even know the answer.

Theo didn't get the answer, but he didn't ask it again.

Both of them sat in silence and pretended that the other one isn't here - in this car.