Chapter 3

When Liam was finally in his car, Theo started to drive. They sat there in a deafening silence for a wihle. Liam took a glance at Theo for a second. Theo was very tense and concentrated on the road. Later on he just looked outside. It was dark, but you could still see trees, houses and other cars passing by. They still sat in a silence.

'So..what's exactly happening ? Where are we going ?' Liam finally spoke up, being curious.

'The hunters, they tried to attack Malia and Scott. We all need a plan. We all are in danger, especially you. Most people from school already are suspicious about you. Some even know the truth and you already know what that means.' Theo answered without turning away from the road, not even for a second.

'Why did they do it and why did you come to my house anyways, you could've called me?' Liam still had many questions.

'If you didn't notice, then we tried to call you, but you clearly didn't answer. We need to come up with a plan, so you know, we sort of need you for that. You better answer your phone next time, so we don't have to worry about you and I don't have to drive to your house.' Theo was back to being sarcastic. Maybe even furious.

The silence filled the car once again and they drove the rest of the road untill Scott's house without even saying a word, even the radio wasn't on. Mostly that was because Liam didn't really know what to say, but neither did Theo.

The whole time Liam was trying to figure out why Theo seemed so tense and angry. What was wrong with him ?

'He couldn't possibly care about us that much' Liam repeated this phrase to himself the whole ride. Caring isn't really Theo's thing, but here he is being worried or at least that's what he looks like.