Chapter 1

Almost everything had changed since the beginning of the Wild Hunt. When it ended nothing was the same, not even the people.

Not to mention that Theo was back again and it almost felt like he had changed as well, but then again - it's Theo and he will never change. Liam did think about him and why he saved him a lot, but he never came up with a good reason. He assumes that he just wants to be a part of their pack or he needs something from them, more specifically - protection. No one would ever assume that Theo Raeken would actually do something without a selfish reason.

...

It's another rainy and stormy night at Beacon Hills. The thunderstorm gets louder by every second and the lightning gets only brighter. The wind howls louder and louder. The storm gets so loud and enormous that Liam wakes up. Theo is the first thing that comes up to his mind. Not that he would like him, but the memories of him saving his life are just there with him - day and night. Why did he save him ? This question has been hunting him. He feels like he has to figure it out. He feels like he has to figure out what he wants, since he's the one who broke the sword.

No matter how many times Scott and the others have told him that it's not his responsibility, he still keeps looking for a reason, for some explanations.

It's 02:33, the storm is louder than ever. Liam's mind is racing. He can't stop thinking about Theo. He needs answers right now. The fact that the town is starting to turn backs on them and getting scared of then doesn't bother him as much as Theo. He's afraid that Theo might alredy have a plan on getting their trust and using it against them. But would he really risk his own life jsut for that ? That doesn't sound like him. Why is he so complicated ?

His mind was racing and creating many stories, reasons, explanations until he just fell asleep and none of it mattered anymore. Just pitch black darkness took him over and he was peaceful once again.