Chapter 6

The ride seemed very long. It was strangely long. Both- Liam and Theo - sat in silence. Both of them wanted to say something to make the whole thing less stressful, but the thing is - out of this terror they couldn't even speak. Liam would opened his mouth various times to say something...something, just something, but no words came  out. Theo didn't even bother trying. He tried to concentrate on the road more than usual to escape these emotions and to be less afraid, but that didn' t really work out. He couldn't just numb out that easily. Theo simply ended up looking very tense and concentrated.

...

When they were finally at the hospital, they looked at one another and got out of the car. There was something strange at the hospital. They hadn't even got inside of it, but something told them that it's empty like it would have been abandoned for a while now.

After a few minutes of just standing in front of the building and overthinking everything, Liam finally asked:' So...do we go inside ?'

'Yes, it doesn't seem like we have a choice anymore.' Theo answered in a quite cold or neutral tone, Liam couldn't really tell which one it was, and went inside.

The rooms inside already looked destroyed.  Some walls were covered in blood and on the floor were a few dead bodies.

'How screwed we exactly are ?' Liam demanded, looking around the room they have just entered.

'Very.' Theo said like these type of situations were a casual thing.

'Okay...That gives me some hope.' Liam whispered to himself and kept on trying to find, hear or just see something that might help.

'Liam...do you feel that ?' Theo looked out of the window to see what's happening in the hallways. Out of nowhere the light started to shake, until it just turned off.

'Yeah, I feel it and this terror is getting worse. That means hunters will find us very soon, so we better start moving. We have to find Melissa and Argent.' Liam's hand was already on the door handle, when Theo grabbed it at the last moment and told him to not to go anywhere.

'Why do we have to stay here ? We didn't come here to hide.' Liam was getting irritated by Theo and his actions

'Because I'm not planning on dying for you!' Theo said and realized that he was still holding Liam by his arm and let go of him.

'And I'm not dying for you either, so this should work for both of us. Let's go!' By the time Liam finished his sentence he was already out of this small, unpleasant room.

'Seems like you wanna get both of us killed.' Theo muttered and went after him.