Story 9-{A break}

Ship:Yulyen
Words:727
I AINT REGRETTING MORE SMUT CHAP!!!

_________________________

Yena POV

"Hey Yuri." I called her and she look at me.

"Hmm what is it?" She ask.

"What are you doing since it's almost break after exams?" I ask her and she think.

"Hmm nothing just in my home." She replied.

"Hmm wanna um.. go on a trip with me I won two tickets to an expensive hotel?" I ask her and she look at me shock.

"Sure!" She replied with a smile and I just chuckled at her cuteness.

▪next day▪

I was waiting for Yuri here at the station.

I was looking at my phone and look at the time it's 8:00am huh I think I'm early.

"YENA!" I heard a voice as i turn around it's Yuri.

I smiled at her.

"So um...is our trian here yet?" She ask and I shake my head.

"Not yet I think maybe we will wait." I answered and we just stand since there's no chairs or benches around here so we just wait.

There were silence between us and I ws so damn nervous.

Then suddenly she interwined her hand around mine.

I flinched then look at her and she seem blushing.

And I held her hand tightly and I smiled.

As soon the train arrives we step in the train and find a seat we found a sit and we sit beside each other.

The trip is one hour so we just play in our phone.

"Hey Yuri..." I called her and she hum in response I put my phone in my pocket and rest my head in her shoulder.

"Wake me up when we arrive at our destination okay." I said and drifted my self to sleep.

▪one hour later▪

As I felt Yuri shaking my body.

I slowly open my eyes and Yuri look atme and smiled.

"Were here already Yena." She said and I rub my eyes and get my backpack and leave the train.

We arrive at the hotel.

As we go to the counter and ask the woman our room she gave us the key and assist us.

As we get to the room I quickly laid my body on the bed.

"Aaah this is the life." I said.

"Hey Yuri!" As I turned my head I saw her locking the door.

"Umm...Yuri?" I called her again.

But then when she turned around she smirk and began undressing her shirt and bow she topless and remove her short.

OKAY THIS IS NOT THE CUTE INNOCENT HAMSTER THAT I KNEW AND LOVE!

"Yena yaaa~"  she said in a seductive tone and now she coming up to the bed like a tiger.

"Umm yes joyul my love?" I said in a nerbous tone now she smirk and shr take my left hand and put on her breast oh shit.

"Ne, Yena..." she called me and I hummed in response sge leaned closer to my ear.

"Can we do it?" She ask and I was blushing as hell.

"Yena please?" She doing an aegyo.

GOD TAKE THE WHEEL!!!

I push her and now I'm the top I agressively kiss her and she kiss back.

I was pinning her wrist to tje bed and my knre is grinding her pussy and between our kiss I can hear her moans.

Now I was kissing,licking and sucking her necks and it leave some hickey.

As my hand roaming to her body now my fingers is touching her clit.

I renover her panty and as I have no mercy I put all of my fingers inside her and she moans.

"Moans as much as you want Yuri!" I said as I keep thrusting my fingers inside her and she keep moaning.

I can't believe my cute innocence hamster is now doing some lewd noises now that made me more turned on baby!

"Ye-yena I'm go-gonna c-come!" As she said that I keep thrusting then now she on her climax.

She come in my fingers I removed my fingers nad licked all the juices I have in my fingers.

I saw Yuri panting heavily.

I smiled and kiss her.

"I'm gonna sleep." As I heard that I pinned her wrist and she was shocked.

"Not today baby you made me turned on!" I said and she gulped.

Round two.

_____________________

Bonus